Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Congratulations you fat c*** you have ruined football for me.

Yep, the same.

I think I agree with those saying this is the worst period they can remember as a Newcastle fan. This guy has completely destroyed any hope that the club can achieve something. You could argue it was the same when we went down, but we've had another 3 years of beat down since that season and the hope is all but gone.

Supported NUFC for 36 years since me dad took me as a bairn, all the history means nowt to this fat c***.

I just laughed when the second and third went. Between himself and his choice of employees they've made supporting this football club a tiresome chore, putting up with embarrassment after embarrassment. The weird thing is I'm not even angry anymore.

Sucking the life bloody out of the club. Thank christ we have so many points on the board, because the rest of the season is gonna be a real struggle. But yes, he and Kinnear will be pissing themselves - not even at the game today either of them, I'm led to believe. But then again, they were never gonna be.

Is there anyone who wouldn't prefer Ellis Short to this cretin?

Ellis Short has ambition but always seemed a bit thick. Seems he's struck gold with Poyet. Would definitely have him over someone who's just using the club as an advert for his business.

He'll be disappointed with today. Because the match wasn't on tv, that means no 90 minutes of SD advertising with a football match thrown in along the way. (although overseas might count for him)

It just fucking sucks. The longer he is at the top the less and less NUFC feels like a football club.

Relegation next season if nothing happens. I genuinely believe that.

We'll flirt with the relegation zone over the first few months, buy a few token players in January, and barely scrape by come May. All the while avoiding Europe and keeping the net spend in the red.

Whoever it was that said he's spoilt football for them, I agree 100%.

It's completely taken the love I had for it away. Even when we have won games this season it's not felt the same, especially as most of the time we have been hanging on and winning by one goal margins.

With no ambition from the club, it's impossible for even the most optimistic fan to get excited about this club anymore.

Is there anyone who wouldn't prefer Ellis Short to this cretin?

Ellis Short has ambition but always seemed a bit thick. Seems he's struck gold with Poyet. Would definitely have him over someone who's just using the club as an advert for his business.

He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's shown a willingness to make changes when things aren't going right. Poyet was a shrewd hire and whoever's in charge of transfers since Poyet arrived has done well imo.