Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Is there anyone who wouldn't prefer Ellis Short to this cretin?

Ellis Short has ambition but always seemed a bit thick. Seems he's struck gold with Poyet. Would definitely have him over someone who's just using the club as an advert for his business.

He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's shown a willingness to make changes when things aren't going right. Poyet was a shrewd hire and whoever's in charge of transfers since Poyet arrived has done well imo.

True. Ashley has always shown a willingness to make changes when things are going too well.

Guest bimpy474

Can we have a forum whip round to hire a hitman and take down this fat useless c***?

Burn down all Sports Direct stores too.

Easy now, i get my pens from the Staples next door down here.

@sunechograeme 4m

Protests ongoing from #nufc fans outside entranceway to SJP: "Get out of our club" etc. Police looking to move them on.

Wrong approach, protests against him will just make him more spiteful. Pardew is the one to target, then Kinnear if he's appointed. Rinse and repeat until he makes a proper appointment.

@sunechograeme 4m

Protests ongoing from #nufc fans outside entranceway to SJP: "Get out of our club" etc. Police looking to move them on.

Wrong approach, protests against him will just make him more spiteful. Pardew is the one to target, then Kinnear if he's appointed. Rinse and repeat until he makes a proper appointment.

cut out the middlemen go straight to the top ,he cannot hurt us anymore might as well take the pain short term as he will get bored eventually 

He won't make a "proper appointment" though. He will hire "yes men" that will toe his line about the cups being a distraction, that 8th is the realistic best the club can achieve and that we can only buy the right player at our valuation.

I foolishly bought my Grandson strips and merchandise just as my Grandad and Dad did for me when I was a whippersnapper. I was proud to be an Newcastle fan and wanted my Grandson to be too, it was kind of passed down through the family. I planned to get us season tickets in the family end next year as hes just a little un.

I have decided I will no longer buy any merchandise/strips and will shelve the idea of season tickets until he is old enough to make his own mind up or Fat Mike f***s off, I've personally had enough of plodding along and being force fed bullshit thanks.

Why the f*** is it ok for someone to come along and buy something that means so much to thousands and thousands of people and run it like a cheap f***ing shoe shop...what about the history, what about what it means to people? It feels like he is now deliberately taking the p*ss out of us and because of what it means to us we go along with it and still turn up at the games and buy strips/mercandise.

Well it's not right, f*** you Mike Ashley and f*** off out of our club and take your dribbling, silver haired fuckwits with you.

He won't make a "proper appointment" though. He will hire "yes men" that will toe his line about the cups being a distraction, that 8th is the realistic best the club can achieve and that we can only buy the right player at our valuation.

But as long as we have a manager that the fans will support, then Ashley can diffuse the anger with clever Pardew PR.

@sunechograeme 4m

Doesn't mater what people say the only way we will get these three c***s out of the club is by not putting money into his pocket. If people don't go then he will sell sharpish no doubt about it. It won't happen though so the long running saga will just go on and on.

I wouldn't be at all surprised i somebody assassinated Mike Ashley.

Obviously for legal, err i mean moral reasons i'm not condoning this. You'd have to be literally mental to tackle a job like that. But this bloke has managed to rip the heart out of an entire city and like i said, i can see something big happening.

Guest bimpy474

Obviously for legal, err i mean moral reasons i'm not condoning this. You'd have to be literally mental to tackle a job like that. But this bloke has managed to rip the heart out of an entire city and like i said, i can see something big happening.

Not me, hope the cunt gets shot, stabbed or run over. I'll give the hero a fucking character witness statement.

Not me, hope the c*** gets shot, stabbed or run over. I'll give the hero a f***ing character witness statement.

This.

Guest bimpy474

Not me, hope the c*** gets shot AND stabbed AND run over. I'll give the hero a f***ing character witness statement.

FYP Bimps.

Ta Haz  O0

Please have mercy on us and just sack Pardew.

Just? We don't want to end up with Brian McDermott on an 7 year deal. We need a manager with a modern continental approach. I also think now would be a good time for them to come in and acquire a bit of premier league knowledge under no pressure to the end of the season.

Just? We don't want to end up with Brian McDermott on an 7 year deal. We need a manager with a modern continental approach. I also think now would be a good time for them to come in and acquire a bit of premier league knowledge under no pressure to the end of the season.

For me personally, I'm ready for anyone but Pardew right now. Anyone.

you know thats quickly turning into one of these phrases I despise

you know thats quickly turning into one of these phrases I despise

It's the closest thing to describe not playing 35 minutes of long ball to Shola