Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

He's pretty much killing my interest in the club. I moved back here to study Physiotherapy, live 20 min walk from St James an thought I'd be going to loads of games. Right now I just cant be bothered with any of it, total waste of time.

I watch the matches on tv but the zest for going to matches has completely  gone.

Guest Bert Shaft

Mike Ashley  hates you all and has been taking the p*ss out of you for several years now.

When is the geordie public going to wake up?  :-X

He's pretty much killing my interest in the club. I moved back here to study Physiotherapy, live 20 min walk from St James an thought I'd be going to loads of games. Right now I just cant be bothered with any of it, total waste of time.

I watch the matches on tv but the zest for going to matches has completely  gone.

You doing physio at northumbria? I'm year 1 :)

You doing physio at northumbria? I'm year 1 :)

Yes mate, 2nd year :-)

Mike Ashley  hates you all and has been taking the p*ss out of you for several years now.

When is the geordie public going to wake up?  :-X

He'll be gazing down toward the gallowgate, smiling inside as he rubs the pie crumbs off his chin. Thinking to himself what a bunch of mugs you are. I could re-sign Kuqi and have Vinny Samways replace Cabaye and you clowns would still pay to watch.

Congratulations you fat cunt you have ruined football for me.

Yep, the same.

I think I agree with those saying this is the worst period they can remember as a Newcastle fan. This guy has completely destroyed any hope that the club can achieve something. You could argue it was the same when we went down, but we've had another 3 years of beat down since that season and the hope is all but gone.