Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Sadly, that is probably true.  But I think the club is capable of better results (and I don't mean winning games) and the goals for Pardew should be raised.

achieving better results ie finishing higher risks europa league and in order to have a serious go at the high reward of champions league cash requires large investment which is a big no no

I would say that he may get rid due to today putting more pressure on him after the transfer fiasco but I honestly don't think he gives a flying f*** about what we think. Any other Premiership club would of sacked Pardew after the derby and Liverpool games last year, the fact he didn't tells a big story.

Probably gets a buzz out of us being s*** in the games that actually matter to us (cups and derby) so long as we're not flirting with relegation.

Spot on he hates us and is getting ample payback whilst at the same time making good money all around due to his involvement. He will go, but I fear it  won't be for a long while and I honestly believe if some rich consortium were going to buy us, they would have by now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a few inquiries, but how much is the club worth to him in advertising alone for x amount of years? You can't put a price on that and he knows that. Unless we get relegated he's going nowhere fast, not without some kind of clause in the purchase regarding free advertising.

Sadly, that is probably true.  But I think the club is capable of better results (and I don't mean winning games) and the goals for Pardew should be raised.

achieving better results ie finishing higher risks europa league and in order to have a serious go at the high reward of champions league cash requires large investment which is a big no no

I would say that he may get rid due to today putting more pressure on him after the transfer fiasco but I honestly don't think he gives a flying f*** about what we think. Any other Premiership club would of sacked Pardew after the derby and Liverpool games last year, the fact he didn't tells a big story.

Probably gets a buzz out of us being s*** in the games that actually matter to us (cups and derby) so long as we're not flirting with relegation.

Spot on he hates us and is getting ample payback whilst at the same time making good money all around due to his involvement. He will go, but I fear it  won't be for a long while and I honestly believe if some rich consortium were going to buy us, they would have by now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a few inquiries, but how much is the club worth to him in advertising alone for x amount of years? You can't put a price on that and he knows that. Unless we get relegated he's going nowhere fast, not without some kind of clause in the purchase regarding free advertising.

Well there was the reports of the an City lot approaching and the cunt failing to turn up to a meeting and quoting stupid prices when 12 months later he was supposedly willing to sell the club for 100 million.

Does Barry Moat have any rich friends to form a consortium? Whoever takes over will get a hero's welcome, that is for sure.

so did ashley, eventually the same pattern will fall into place and grumbling about the board will continue. Unless we get someone like Citys one.

Does Barry Moat have any rich friends to form a consortium? Whoever takes over will get a hero's welcome, that is for sure.

so did ashley, eventually the same pattern will fall into place and grumbling about the board will continue. Unless we get someone like Citys one.

Someone who tries to compete and treats us with respect is all I ask.

Freddy Shepherd was in varying degrees an idiot, an oaf, a t*** and a blaggard.

But he cared what fans thought about him, even if it was only for his only vanity. And if the fans were p*ssed off about a manager enough, it would influence if he sacked him. If the fans were p*ssed off about results enough, it would make him try and sign someone to fix it, even if it might have been the wrong player.

Under Ashley the fans don't have any power what so ever, because he gives absolutely zero f***s.

Good point. I thought Shepherd was a complete fuckwit (and still do) but at least he took responsibility.

Basically he was a pushover with more money than sense :lol:

Someone who tries to compete and treats us with respect is all I ask.

meh I just think its the natural state in football to have fans grumbling about the board, obviously not to the extent we've had here for the last decade

Maybe we could prize Assad away from Syria, a traditional struggling side trying to punch above its weight.  He sure as hell would be a better choice than this fucking plague of a fat man Baron Harkonnen wannabe.

Baron Harkonnen. Nice. :lol: Does that make Kinnear Sting?

I know for a fact he wants Pardew out ..Kinnear and his lack of support clearly shows this... November was a month he did not forsee, but after today he knows things are back on track .. He wants Pardew to go with paying him a cent !!  Pardew knows this but he is so thick skinned he won't budge !

Ok let's assume you are right why the fuck would Pardew resign? No manager in his right mind resigns unless he's doing it either knowing he's got a cast iron case for constructive dismissal or he's agreed a payout to go. And following on from what you say Ashley must have a plan for a replacement, who is it?

Guest Roger Kint

The fucking irony being the only time he signed players was when that fat slug was pissing money on dogshit in his first window

Guest Roger Kint

I know for a fact he wants Pardew out ..Kinnear and his lack of support clearly shows this... November was a month he did not forsee, but after today he knows things are back on track .. He wants Pardew to go with paying him a cent !!  Pardew knows this but he is so thick skinned he won't budge !

Ok let's assume you are right why the fuck would Pardew resign? No manager in his right mind resigns unless he's doing it either knowing he's got a cast iron case for constructive dismissal or he's agreed a payout to go. And following on from what you say Ashley must have a plan for a replacement, who is it?

If he wanted Pardew out i am glad we didnt lose about 10 of 14 games or whatever it was on the way to nearly going down last year, not like he had any oportunities to do so ever.....

I'm sure whatever i'd have to say has already been repeated ad nauseam. Fat cunt who treats us like a business, which may not be so bad until you realise that his business is selling Lonsdale tracksuits to fucking bamps.

I've been abroad for this fixture 2 years in a row.  So glad I've missed thus massacre again.

I was surprised last time. I saw it coming a mile off this times and it's because of this man. Our season ended as soon as we got to 30 points so early. Sell the star man.  Cash in. Fuck everything else.

As inept as the Sunderland board are. At least they genuinely try. And that's enough to give the fans done level of hope. The board want then to do well on the pitch, win derbies win trophies. At least try to do those things. 8th in the league is perfect for Ashley nothing else matters. FS didn't know what he was doing but at least he cared.

Maybe we should take a clue from Ashley and not care either. Don't turn up for matches, don't watch them on the TV, don't listen on the radio, don't buy any merchandise, don't go on forums and discuss them, don't talk about the club to other clueless Americans who only support Man U or Arsenal and maybe then there will be change...But I doubt it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I could do things to this man that would make Patrick Bateman look like a mild mannered florist.

Yeah, like defend Pardew. We're all so impressed.

Yeah because everything changes when Pardew goes.

Fucking retard. (Same goes for Mick)

Maybe we could prize Assad away from Syria, a traditional struggling side trying to punch above its weight.  He sure as hell would be a better choice than this f***ing plague of a fat man Baron Harkonnen wannabe.

Get a grip man. think about what your saying.

Maybe we could prize Assad away from Syria, a traditional struggling side trying to punch above its weight.  He sure as hell would be a better choice than this f***ing plague of a fat man Baron Harkonnen wannabe.

Get a grip man. think about what your saying.

you're right.  Getting Assad is just a pipe dream :(