Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Are fans really gonna believe Fat Cashleys latest bullshit? An obvious sign of 'oh shit, we might get relegated and the fans are finally not turning up' by making the interview, and still absolutely no chance we will aim for Europe or a cup. Good luck to any mug that buys a season ticket on the back of that interview after years of lies.

Are fans really gonna believe Fat Cashleys latest bullshit? An obvious sign of 'oh s***, we might get relegated and the fans are finally not turning up' by making the interview, and still absolutely no chance we will aim for Europe or a cup. Good luck to any mug that buys a season ticket on the back of that interview after years of lies.

No, many are waiting to see what happens in the summer, hoping for the best but prepared to cancel their dirst debits at the end of the window.

This summer is when we'll really see what his plans are for the club.

My prediction is that we'll spend upwards of £20mil. The press will be telling everyone that Ashley's put his money where his mouth is, but the money spent will actually be less than what we receive for outgoing players.

I'm not sure the press will fall for the same trick twice. We were told how Ashley 'splashed the cash' last summer to the tune of £29m except:

1) we didn't spend anywhere near that

2) that we ran another transfer surplus was not reported

3) the majority of the players we bought were s****

£20m on that squad will see us in 17th or down. We need two strikers at £20m each, before we even consider the gaping holes in the rest of the squad.

Guest firetotheworks

As if any stupid fucking idiot is 'waiting to see what happens in the summer' on the back of an interview organised by a PR guru.

one means running us as a football club, one means running us as a business. Hes done it as the latter for a while, if he keeps doing it he'll lose lots of paying customers and gets loads of bad publicity (which has really just started on a national press scale), the national media having a go couod touch the nerve.

So he's going to change then, you reckon.  Not like you to play the Devil's advocate mate.

Not saying he will, I think it's a better chance than him selling up, probably at a loss, to someobody who'll give us what we want.

It sounds like it's completely pointless you even posting about the subject tbh.

Ashley could get £250-300m for the club today, tomorrow or any time in the future.  It's that simple.  He doesn't want to sell, it's been a beneficial venture for him.

He will never change his approach to the running of the club in the way you're suggesting.  It will always be run at the bare minimum cost.  We might see more money spent this summer because he's let the club slide into this state.  That's all it is though.  It's necessary because we might get relegated otherwise.

If you think there'll be a change in his outlook this summer and beyond, whatever your reasons, then you're a complete and utter muppet.

one means running us as a football club, one means running us as a business. Hes done it as the latter for a while, if he keeps doing it he'll lose lots of paying customers and gets loads of bad publicity (which has really just started on a national press scale), the national media having a go couod touch the nerve.

So he's going to change then, you reckon.  Not like you to play the Devil's advocate mate.

Not saying he will, I think it's a better chance than him selling up, probably at a loss, to someobody who'll give us what we want.

It sounds like it's completely pointless you even posting about the subject tbh.

Ashley could get £250-300m for the club today, tomorrow or any time in the future.  It's that simple.  He doesn't want to sell, it's been a beneficial venture for him.

He will never change his approach to the running of the club in the way you're suggesting.  It will always be run at the bare minimum cost.  We might see more money spent this summer because he's let the club slide into this state.  That's all it is though.  It's necessary because we might get relegated otherwise.

If you think there'll be a change in his outlook this summer and beyond, whatever your reasons, then you're a complete and utter muppet.

FWIW I'm not suggesting he spends his money, just that the money, when spent, is spent differently.

Are fans really gonna believe Fat Cashleys latest bullshit? An obvious sign of 'oh s***, we might get relegated and the fans are finally not turning up' by making the interview, and still absolutely no chance we will aim for Europe or a cup. Good luck to any mug that buys a season ticket on the back of that interview after years of lies.

No, many are waiting to see what happens in the summer, hoping for the best but prepared to cancel their dirst debits at the end of the window.

Even though they've been paying for next season since February, and will continue to pay throughout the summer?

How stupid are these people and can I have their address so I can go round and sell them some dinosaur insurance?

FWIW I'm not suggesting he spends his money, just that the money, when spent, is spent differently.

:lol: madras, this is embarrassing mate seriously.  Not even sure I can be arsed to take the piss any longer.

Even though they've been paying for next season since February, and will continue to pay throughout the summer?

How stupid are these people and can I have their address so I can go round and sell them some dinosaur insurance?

Many are on the price freeze, 10yr thing, willing to pay till August and risk it. Most I sit with with are doing it

:lol: madras, this is embarrassing mate seriously.  Not even sure I can be arsed to take the p*ss any longer.

Don't then, do something else.

:lol: madras, this is embarrassing mate seriously.  Not even sure I can be arsed to take the p*ss any longer.

:lol: You'd love that, then there'd be one less person objecting to your "I'm geet clever, I see beyond what others see" routine that is your entire existence as a poster here.  I don't think you even know your own opinion, you just want to challenge the common consensus because it makes you feel clever.

So nar, I'll not do something else thanks.  I'll chat on here about NUFC and other stuff in a sensible way that doesn't involve being a contrary dickhead for the sake of it. :thup:

:lol: You'd love that, then there'd be one less person objecting to your "I'm geet clever, I see beyond what others see" routine that is your entire existence as a poster here.  I don't think you even know your own opinion, you just want to challenge the common consensus because it makes you feel clever.

So nar, I'll not do something else thanks.  I'll chat on here about NUFC and other stuff in a sensible way that doesn't involve being a contrary dickhead for the sake of it. :thup:

"I'd love it" god man give your self a shake, someone doesn't agree with you, get over it. No need to make it personal.

You tart!

"I'd love it" god man give your self a shake, someone doesn't agree with you, get over it. No need to make it personal.

You tart!

You're making it personal saying that tbh.  I don't really give a shit, I'm saying it like it is.

You would love it.  You would love everyone to gan on like you weren't a total gobshite as used to be the case before you got found out and disappeared.

Many are on the price freeze, 10yr thing, willing to pay till August and risk it. Most I sit with with are doing it

No wonder he's not selling up. Thick as whale spunk.

Lads...top and bottom of it is that the guy with testicular cancer and got treat like shit, saved the cunts in a pinnacle few moments today.

In Christianity...Jonas is Jesus and Ashley is Judas.