Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I had to laugh when he mentioned "the football board".

Anyone who isn't a total retard knows that there's only one man on this board, and it's Mike Ashley. I think even the press have figured it out.

He will spend a lot of money in the summer, i'm sure of that as he really has to. Then before the season starts people are thick twats believing that things have changed forever. He will plug most of the bigger holes in the boat to make us a solid Premier League club again. Once he's done that he will no longer spend big bucks to take us to the next level. Of fucking course he will/has to spend much now, and he knows it, that's why he gave this interview to try and calm people down. The question isn't if he'll spend big this summer, but will he do it in the long term and always aim for us to become better? No fucking way! It's only a matter of time before this boat starts sinking again. Unfortunately the people on board after this summer transfer period will be fooled to believe that we'll go places. We will float, that's pretty much it. He can fuck off!

Anyone who isn't a total retard knows that there's only one man on this board, and it's Mike Ashley. I think even the press have figured it out.

http://i58.tinypic.com/mv5cmv.png

"Board meeting. Mike, present. Cronky, present. Item 1...fanbase".

No doubt he has a veto but I do think he relies on Charnley et al on football issues. I read the TV interview as saying that Charnley is going to survive and get a chance to bring in his own man. I think there was an admission that the squad is too small and lacking in sufficient quality. Also a move to compete in the cups. What was also significant was that Ashley /Bishop arranged the interview independently of NUFC. He's looking after his personal reputation and distancing himself from the Carver decision. I thought the interview was a positive thing yesterday, not so much for the content, but that he felt the need to give it. As many have said we'll all know more once a coaching team is assembled.

No doubt he has a veto but I do think he relies on Charnley et al on football issues. I read the TV interview as saying that Charnley is going to survive and get a chance to bring in his own man. I think there was an admission that the squad is too small and lacking in sufficient quality. Also a move to compete in the cups. What was also significant was that Ashley /Bishop arranged the interview independently of NUFC. He's looking after his personal reputation and distancing himself from the Carver decision. I thought the interview was a positive thing yesterday, not so much for the content, but that he felt the need to give it. As many have said we'll all know more once a coaching team is assembled.

The TV interview was a case of 'I'm unpopular but it's not my fault so please leave me alone.'

The TV interview was a case of 'I'm unpopular but it's not my fault so please leave me alone.'

He did say when asked that the blame lay at his door.

He did say when asked that the blame lay at his door.

He did, he had no alternative to that though because he's ultimately responsible.  At the same time he was blaming Llambias and Charnley for appointing managers.  He claimed that the only think he was directly responsible for was the finances.  He even claimed that he would continue investing in the club while he's investing nothing.

He has to spend now and probably quite soon to get people to renew. How much do you think he will cough up? £50/60m including what we make by sales? Can see a fair few departures that will swell the pot.

Bin carver, appoint decent manager, pull down the majority of the SD sponsors on the stadium and seek other companies as partners, fck wonga off and seek a new shirt sponsor partner.

None of that will happen.

The guy put qualifying for the Champions League in the same bracket as winning a trophy. This is the level of intelligence he has when it comes to football- it honestly looked like he made that up on the spot. Firstly, finish from 2nd-4th is not winning a trophy, and secondly when you consider this clubs trophy drought he is off his fucking rocker :lol:

He won't change, and even if he does invest I still want him out ASAP. All that Sports Direct signage grafitied around our club. It sickens me and it's an insult to NUFC.

He also claimed that he's now definitely going to try to win something, does that mean he wasn't trying to win something in the past?

Pretty obvious that he wasn't. The interview confirmed it. They've also confirmed that cups and Europa were not a priority, and always had good old al pards tell us we cant compete with sovereign states for the top spots (CL). The interview is meant to sound like we're entering a new epoch where we have now reached some magical financial milestone, and can finally become competitive. How I wish that to be true, to be involved in matches where the result mattered again. Not holding my breath as this fucking turd has had 8 years of priors.

One thing he has done now is given us even more stick to beat him with having done that interview. It's one thing to release a statement on the club's website that only NUFC fans will know about, and it's another giving a live interview to Sky from the stadium (where i'm assuming he'll also have made an appearance in the dressing room before the game).

#wait

The guy put qualifying for the Champions League in the same bracket as winning a trophy. This is the level of intelligence he has when it comes to football- it honestly looked like he made that up on the spot. Firstly, finish from 2nd-4th is not winning a trophy, and secondly when you consider this clubs trophy drought he is off his f***ing rocker :lol:

He won't change, and even if he does invest I still want him out ASAP. All that Sports Direct signage grafitied around our club. It sickens me and it's an insult to NUFC.

In his defence, the majority of "big clubs" think this way now. Arsene Wenger has said similar to this for years.

In his defence, the majority of "big clubs" think this way now. Arsene Wenger has said similar to this for years.

Finishing 4th isn't winning a trophy, you'll have a better chance of winning one if you're one of the top 4 clubs but it's still not a trophy, no matter who or how anybody tried to dress it up.

The guy put qualifying for the Champions League in the same bracket as winning a trophy. This is the level of intelligence he has when it comes to football- it honestly looked like he made that up on the spot. Firstly, finish from 2nd-4th is not winning a trophy, and secondly when you consider this clubs trophy drought he is off his f***ing rocker :lol:

Well then let's not be as miserable as them! Totally see your point mate, but that's an incredibly dull way of looking at the game and with the new TV deal it should hopefully numb that thinking somewhat (but it wont).

It was just his whole "Oh...and by the way...A trophy also means qualifying for the Champions League" :lol:

The worst part of that interview was him saying qualifying for the champions league qualifies as winning a trophy. I knew more about football when I was 5 than this cunt will ever know about football, and that little lad would have called bullshit.

The worst part of that interview was him saying qualifying for the champions league qualifies as winning a trophy. I knew more about football when I was 5 than this c*** will ever know about football, and that little lad would have called bullshit.

He was giving himself another 3 possible trophies to win, the league, FA Cup, League Cup and 4th to 2nd in the league.

Guest TCD23

Here's his interview if anybody has missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6X_zJWnox8

Okay.... I can't be the only a bit weirded out that such an evil bastard speaks like that?

In all seriousness, Ashley is a master at PR and from what I heard folks saying in the pubs yesterday he's played the majority of our fanbase for fools.

Ashley Out and relegation had him scared but now he knows he's won. Think NUFC is properly finished now.

Speaks like an uneducated gibbering fool. He must be surrounded by advisors because from that speech I don't think he's got the intelligence to have made the money he has. Doesn't even look like he has the ability to dress himself. Always looks like a sack of shit tied in the middle. Contrast this fat thick chav to the classy casual abramovich or the impeccable tailored sheik mansour. The cunt is a retard who has now set himself up to be labelled a liar on livetv

If this is a turn about which I don't think it is, he needs to go to the fan forum meeting and speak face to face with fan representatives, convice them change is coming.