Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Imagine, as an NUFC fan, taking the time out of your day to do anything but grief this cunt. Deserve everything you get. Enjoy silent football.

Exactly, but actually he might spend the money differently Disco.

So how might he spend the money differently, oh wise one?  How might everything change after 8 years?  How might everyone else but you be wrong, again?

When he firtst cvame he did spend, barton, smith, coloccini, I'd like to see us spend on players to benefit the team  (buy some players at their value rather than just a "we can sell them for more" attitude).

What's your alternative beyond sell us to a sheikh ?

So how might he spend the money differently, oh wise one?  How might everything change after 8 years?  How might everyone else but you be wrong, again?

When he firtst cvame he did spend, barton, smith, coloccini, I'd like to see us spend on players to benefit the team  (buy some players at their value rather than just a "we can sell them for more" attitude).

He signed Coloccini in the same summer he sold Milner and signed Xisco/Nacho.

Fancy trying again, do another post that adds up?

It's quite easy to debate he had nothing to do whatsoever with the names but just supplied the funds when necessary at a time when he misplaced his trust in some absolute cretins.

one means running us as a football club, one means running us as a business. Hes done it as the latter for a while, if he keeps doing it he'll lose lots of paying customers and gets loads of bad publicity (which has really just started on a national press scale), the national media having a go couod touch the nerve.

So he's going to change then, you reckon.  Not like you to play the Devil's advocate mate.

Not saying he will, I think it's a better chance than him selling up, probably at a loss, to someobody who'll give us what we want.

It sounds like it's completely pointless you even posting about the subject tbh.

Ashley could get £250-300m for the club today, tomorrow or any time in the future.  It's that simple.  He doesn't want to sell, it's been a beneficial venture for him.

He will never change his approach to the running of the club in the way you're suggesting.  It will always be run at the bare minimum cost.  We might see more money spent this summer because he's let the club slide into this state.  That's all it is though.  It's necessary because we might get relegated otherwise.

If you think there'll be a change in his outlook this summer and beyond, whatever your reasons, then you're a complete and utter muppet.

FWIW I'm not suggesting he spends his money, just that the money, when spent, is spent differently.

:lol: madras, this is embarrassing mate seriously.  Not even sure I can be arsed to take the p*ss any longer.

Don't then, do something else.

:lol: You'd love that, then there'd be one less person objecting to your "I'm geet clever, I see beyond what others see" routine that is your entire existence as a poster here.  I don't think you even know your own opinion, you just want to challenge the common consensus because it makes you feel clever.

So nar, I'll not do something else thanks.  I'll chat on here about NUFC and other stuff in a sensible way that doesn't involve being a contrary dickhead for the sake of it. :thup:

"I'd love it" god man give your self a shake, someone doesn't agree with you, get over it. No need to make it personal.

You tart!

You're making it personal saying that tbh.  I don't really give a s***, I'm saying it like it is.

You would love it.  You would love everyone to gan on like you weren't a total gobshite as used to be the case before you got found out and disappeared.

After what you put, fucking hell.

It's quite easy to debate he had nothing to do whatsoever with the names but just supplied the funds when necessary at a time when he misplaced his trust in some absolute cretins.

Owns an enitity but has nothing to do with it unlike every other action he has taken in life, seems believable.

one means running us as a football club, one means running us as a business. Hes done it as the latter for a while, if he keeps doing it he'll lose lots of paying customers and gets loads of bad publicity (which has really just started on a national press scale), the national media having a go couod touch the nerve.

So he's going to change then, you reckon.  Not like you to play the Devil's advocate mate.

Not saying he will, I think it's a better chance than him selling up, probably at a loss, to someobody who'll give us what we want.

It sounds like it's completely pointless you even posting about the subject tbh.

Ashley could get £250-300m for the club today, tomorrow or any time in the future.  It's that simple.  He doesn't want to sell, it's been a beneficial venture for him.

He will never change his approach to the running of the club in the way you're suggesting.  It will always be run at the bare minimum cost.  We might see more money spent this summer because he's let the club slide into this state.  That's all it is though.  It's necessary because we might get relegated otherwise.

If you think there'll be a change in his outlook this summer and beyond, whatever your reasons, then you're a complete and utter muppet.

FWIW I'm not suggesting he spends his money, just that the money, when spent, is spent differently.

:lol: madras, this is embarrassing mate seriously.  Not even sure I can be arsed to take the p*ss any longer.

Don't then, do something else.

:lol: You'd love that, then there'd be one less person objecting to your "I'm geet clever, I see beyond what others see" routine that is your entire existence as a poster here.  I don't think you even know your own opinion, you just want to challenge the common consensus because it makes you feel clever.

So nar, I'll not do something else thanks.  I'll chat on here about NUFC and other stuff in a sensible way that doesn't involve being a contrary dickhead for the sake of it. :thup:

"I'd love it" god man give your self a shake, someone doesn't agree with you, get over it. No need to make it personal.

You tart!

You're making it personal saying that tbh.  I don't really give a s***, I'm saying it like it is.

You would love it.  You would love everyone to gan on like you weren't a total gobshite as used to be the case before you got found out and disappeared.

After what you put, fucking hell.

Can't be arsed to argue the toss.  Sorry if I upset you bbz. :thup:

Season tickets PR.  Wake up please.

Exactly.

He clearly feels like he is on the ropes in terms of media attention and our club. This could fast become a nuisance for him...and the sooner the better.

He should fuck off. He is a parasite.

Season tickets PR.  Wake up please.

But what if it's not that simple?  What if we've been wrong all along?  What if we spend the money differently?

Said nee f***er, ever.  Jesus.

Champions League next season, marra. Believe.

Are fans really gonna believe Fat Cashleys latest bullshit? An obvious sign of 'oh s***, we might get relegated and the fans are finally not turning up' by making the interview, and still absolutely no chance we will aim for Europe or a cup. Good luck to any mug that buys a season ticket on the back of that interview after years of lies.

No, many are waiting to see what happens in the summer, hoping for the best but prepared to cancel their dirst debits at the end of the window.

Even though they've been paying for next season since February, and will continue to pay throughout the summer?

How stupid are these people and can I have their address so I can go round and sell them some dinosaur insurance?

Many are on the price freeze, 10yr thing, willing to pay till August and risk it. Most I sit with with are doing it

No wonder he's not selling up. Thick as whale spunk.

That's an insult to whale spunk tbh.  Send a message and save a few months worth of direct debits to put towards Big Mike's CLOSING DOWN, EVERYTHING MUST GO season ticket sale or give a serial liar a few hundred quid in the hope that this time he's really changed and won't be fucking the neighbour, smashing your face in after a few pints, peddling the same bullshit we've heard over and over again before going out of the cups in the first ties and seeing 10th place as a spiritual nirvana of financial perfection.

It was a fuckin PR exercise to keep bums on seats man. I'm 25 and even I am cynical enough and wise enough to know that. What an utterly despicable cunt. Petrol to the fire. Cheers Mike your interview provided us the ammo to fire your horrible fat cockney arse with.

It was a fuckin PR exercise to keep bums on seats man. I'm 25 and even I am cynical enough and wise enough to know that. What an utterly despicable cunt. Petrol to the fire. Cheers Mike your interview provided us the ammo to fire your horrible fat cockney arse with.

Wow, there are people double your age that don't understand that's what he was doing.  Ah, kids these days.

Guest neesy111

Anyone defending Ashley nowadays seriously need their heads checking and sanity at the same time.

Nothing changes unless he sells up or wakes up and does a Chelsea or man city or Spurs or whatever. And doesn't just fucking turn it upside down by hiring some senile fuck to run the club or fire the manager all of a sudden. And let's be real - things only changes when he sells.