Newcastle Utd vs Wigan Athletic pre-match thread (22/10/11 @ 3pm)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Normally I'd be worried about this kind of fixture, but the relative ease with which we've dispatched Blackburn and Fulham at home makes me a bit more confident.

Thought we made hard work of beating Fulham. Krul played a blinder in the 2nd half.

Get yersell up for it man! Playing some great stuff at the minute and £20/£25 to watch the likes of Coloccini, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa etc is a bargain! It's great leaving the pub at 2.45 with a spring in your step really looking forward to the match instead of going as a sense of duty when you'd really rather just stop in the pub. Long may it continue!

This is what i've decided to do as well. I'll probably crack for the sunderland match in March but other than that I won't be setting foot inside SJP again whilst these idiots are running the club.

:icon_scratch:

So seems may be an unchanged team again, Obertan will start on the right.

What makes you say that have i missed something?

well Pardew mentioned something on radio last night about telling Obertan to attack his full back more vs wigan or something to that effect iirc

well Pardew mentioned something on radio last night about telling Obertan to attack his full back more vs wigan or something to that effect iirc

Ah ok im still hoping either Santon or Ben Arfa gets a start. 

Get yersell up for it man! Playing some great stuff at the minute and £20/£25 to watch the likes of Coloccini, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa etc is a bargain! It's great leaving the pub at 2.45 with a spring in your step really looking forward to the match instead of going as a sense of duty when you'd really rather just stop in the pub. Long may it continue!

This is what i've decided to do as well. I'll probably crack for the sunderland match in March but other than that I won't be setting foot inside SJP again whilst these idiots are running the club.

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!

Even Lawro is saying we're going to win

I'm worried now, somethings bound to go wrong sooner or later and its this type of fixture usually where things go wrong

:thup: If Lawro says we win, it's not going to happen. Fucking dick. He knows what he's doing.

First time for everything, I suppose.

A man of principles.

Lurvv owt leek this mee.