Stoke City vs Newcastle United pre-match thread (31/10/11 @ 8pm) - Live on Sky

Fenham Mag

You'd think you were playing Barca Real Levante judging by some of the comments on here.

Very realistic you'll get something. Tough, yes, but regardless of their style of play there's no-one in their team worthy of a scared Yao expression.

Get Cabaye, Jonas, Ben Arfa, Ba on the ball and think about hurting them instead.

You'd think you were playing Barca Real Levante judging by some of the comments on here.

Very realistic you'll get something. Tough, yes, but regardless of their style of play there's no-one in their team worthy of a scared Yao expression.

Get Cabaye, Jonas, Ben Arfa, Ba on the ball and think about hurting them instead.

:thup:

Grow some balls you fags.

I hope if anyone scores for us they don a baseball cap and run for the tunnel like Pulis always does at full time for no good reason.

Dashing in there to get his kit off so he can headbutt James Beattie again probably.

I hope if anyone scores for us they don a baseball cap and run for the tunnel like Pulis always does at full time for no good reason.

Dashing in there to get his kit off so he can headbutt James Beattie again probably.

always sprints out last aswell after all the teams are on the pitch so he can get his own applause from the fans

It's not often this Newcastle side go 12 league games unbeaten or something. Then we travel to a team who have only lost 2 home games in the last 22 and who we never play particularly well against (1 win in the last six in all competitions).

You can forgive people for being a bit negative :razz:

Grow some balls you fags.

FWIW the predictions are fairly mixed on their forum too, even though they're giving it the whole 'Newcastle haven't played anyone yet' nonsense.

It's not often this Newcastle side go 12 league games unbeaten or something. Then we travel to a team who have only lost 2 home games in the last 22 and who we never play particularly well against (1 win in the last six in all competitions).

You can forgive people for being a bit negative :razz:

People can be whatever they like. I won't understand a mentality of almost writing this off as a likely defeat when you consider how well you're doing.

This as good an opportunity as ever to beat a Stoke team who are tough at home.

It's not so much writing the game off, I just cannot get pumped for Stoke away no matter what. Other than the fact it'll be unlikely we'll get a win (there home record cannot be argued against), it will be probably the most tediously boring game of football we'll play all season.

I look forward to seeing us play like I do every other week, but I'll be glad when this fixtures off the list.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we'll smashe the cunts wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

More realism than negativity. People like to lololololol at the immensely funny "Stoke on a weeknight" banter but it remains a difficult place to go, just look at their home results this season.

Having said that, if we're on top of our game there's no reason we can't get a result.

i think 12th man will be on form for this match though

stoke win 3-1

I think ba will probably show us why we were stupid to give up interest in him, time to grit our teeth and take a good old geordie based anal rape I think.

I also have a bad feeling.

3-1 newcastle.

You would have struggled to choose easier first games for Toon - Arse at home (when they were crap), Fulham, Wigan, Villa, Wolves, Sunderland, with only Spurs (at home and nearly lost) the only really tricky match til The Bear Pit. Compare with Liv, Man Ure, Chelsea, Arse (when they were good). Bet they're in a different position near Xmas

I would be absolutely devastated if it was anything like the QPR game tbh, other than the 2nd half of Wolves this season, and Blackpool away last year, I don't think i've witnessed us been so thoroughly outplayed :lol:

I'd be happy to take a no scares bore draw and get the fuck out of the shit hole tbh

It's a shame Best is out, he would have come in handy for us when we defend dead ball situations as well as relieving pressure with his hold up play, fingers crossed if Ben Arfa does play that he can start finding some form.

It's a shame Best is out, he would have come in handy for us when we defend dead ball situations as well as relieving pressure with his hold up play, fingers crossed if Ben Arfa does play that he can start finding some form.

Aye.