Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

I think Stoke were the lucky ones- lucky to get the 2nd shittest penalty ive seen. Lucky huth wasnt show 2red cards for his karate assault on taylor. Lucky we didnt bum them a bit more for fun.

I think Stoke were the lucky ones- lucky to get the 2nd shittest penalty ive seen. Lucky huth wasnt show 2red cards for his karate assault on taylor. Lucky we didnt bum them a bit more for fun.

It was Krul it tried to karate chop in half.

I saw a little statistic last season after Wolves played Stoke, which said that in the game Delap had thrown the ball more times than successfully passed it. Mustn't have been far off that last night either. Such a despicable 'football' team, topped off by Pulis looking like a Sunday league manager.

Tried to break Ryan Taylor's ribs with an elbow.

I've hated the dirty cunt since he stamped on Shearer and he's not changed since, just a thug with very limited footballing ability.

Tried to break Ryan Taylor's ribs with an elbow.

I've hated the dirty c*** since he stamped on Shearer and he's not changed since, just a thug with very limited footballing ability.

Yeah forgot about that challange just before half time.

I though he had something about him when he was at Chelsea and worth a look. Turns out i'm wrong and he's a grade A Twat

Cant describe by words how good this win felt like, was working last night and literally had to run for two hours at work to be able to see the game  :lol: But it was worth it, missed 10 minutes of it but saw the whole game again today.

Proud!  :love:

Btw, i fucking hate Stoke, cunty cuntest of all cunts tbh!

From a stoke Fan:

I couldnt sleep last night....all I kept hearing was "Demba Ba, Demba Ba, Demba Demba Ba-a"Dodgy knee...feck off!! Dont West Ham have docs on the staff? Do Newcastle?? Someone got it fuc*ing wrong big time...he played brilliantly well done lad....rub that salt in...I would have celebrated by limping past the Stoke dugout....3 fecking times!!!!

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=177616&page=16#ixzz1cTjuX3g7

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

A masterclass in how to beat Stoke. Great win and great performance. Each player who started played 7/10 or above. I was most impressed with our work rate off the ball though. We were terriers in trying to get it back.

6 is right for Cabaye.

bet last night was a real eye opener for yohan.  never in his life in his entire career was he ever expecting to play a team which just throws the ball at you into submission,  he must have been thinking, WTF is this???? i'm i playing an entire different game now??? halloween special?,  handball/football game?  :kasper:

:lol:  O0

Great 3 points this.  Great performance by the lads.  Jonas was immense and it was great to see Gary Neville loving our approach.  The towels thing was brilliant - wound them up something chronic.  I was laughing heartily at their celebrating throw ins like they are a penalty kick.  Horrible team and fans and got precisely what they deserved.

Just watched it again and have to say it was a truly magnificent team performance.

The way we hounded them when not in possession was brilliant and I love the fact Pardew is so involved in the game.

I will gorge on some humble pie and say Jonas was indeed class in the position he was asked to play. I would still prefer attacks down the left but I guess he was given a job last night and did it superbly.

Happy days.