Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

Pretty much unrelated but I remember when (who?) Keith fucking Rowland popped a wnner in the top corner from about 35 yards. Cuuuuuuuunt.

It's all about Malcolm Allen.

First win in the Premiership. Lush teeth n all :fwap:

When we played Spurs the week (or so) before was the first time I saw us lose, literally didn't know this could happen. [/bandwagonjumper]

Guest ToonUltra

Best goal of his career, probs the best goal SJP has seen. Astonishing! In fact, if it wasn't for Rooney v Citeh last season, i'd probs say best goal i've ever witnessed in the prem.

Was on holiday and missed the 6-2  :pilko:

Was in Revolution for opening time and a gang of young scouse urchins tried to storm the doors and get in and were seen off by the barman with a mop which he was using to mop the floor at the time.

The game wehere Shearer scored that volley was one of the mostbizarre, boring, frustrating shite performances i've ever witnessed. Everton scored early in the game and parked the bus and we couldn't break them down. Shearer scored his screamer with about 5 minutes to go and then bellamy scored with a deflected cross/shot from the byline in injury time and we won 2-1.

• In the last four matches between Newcastle and Everton there have been eight goals scored, seven in the first half and one in the first minute of the second half.
  • Last season's victory for Everton ended a run of eight trips to St James Park without a win for the Toffees.
  • Newcastle are now unbeaten in 13 league games, their best ever unbeaten run in the Premier League.
  • The Magpies have won five and drawn four of their last nine home league game, though the last team to beat them at St James' Park was Everton.
  • Everton have now gone seven league games without a clean sheet, their worst run since February.
  • Tim Cahill has made 199 Premier League appearances for the Toffees.
  • Demba Ba has scored eight goals in his last five Premier League games.
  • Of the 13 players to have scored four or more Premier League goals this season, Ba has the best conversion rate (47%).
  • Everton have the best tackle success rate in the Premier League this season (81.5%).
  • Newcastle have made a league-high five clearances off the line this term.

Just noticed on .com, but its Andre Marriner. The same one as Everton away last time when Felliani should have walked and it was a blatant last man penalty against Coleman. It was also him that sent off Tiote against Stevanage.

They conceded in their last seven, so I'm still fairly confident, but I can see a decision or two going against us.