Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

Some of the Everton fans seem to believe that Ba's on 90k/week, yeah right  :lol: :lol:

They couldn't understand why any player would choose the mighty Everton over Newcastle so used that as an excuse. Ashley would definitely sanction 90k a week for a player, like.  :lol:

Only a few views there I know, but interesting to see the majority being very 'meh' towards Moyes. Can't help but feel they're going to get a shock the day he leaves, if they're still in this financial state.

Love that pretty much every one of them said Obertan wasn't good enough. :lol:

Only a few views there I know, but interesting to see the majority being very 'meh' towards Moyes. Can't help but feel they're going to get a shock the day he leaves, if they're still in this financial state.

Love that pretty much every one of them said Obertan wasn't good enough. :lol:

I feel the same like. If Moyes ever leaves Everton, it'll take a while for them to get up and running again. Even with the limited resources available, Everton have done alright these past few seasons and that's down to Moyes.

With Obertan injured I'd go:

Krul

Simpson    Taylor          Colo      Raylor

Marveaux  Cabaye      Tiote?    Jonas

Best        Ba         

Subs: Elliott, Kadar, Santon, Guthrie, Gosling, Sammy, Ben Arfa.

Tough to decide whether to play Marveaux or Ben Arfa on the right.  Marveaux looked good against Blackburn i thought. Pardew doesn't see Ben arfa as a winger. I'd be pissed off if he decides to play Guthrie  or Gosling there. Guthrie is a decent central midfield player but i remember Hughton kept trying him out wide and it was terrible.

There's a real danger this could be a frustrating game, usually is with Everton looking to shut up shop. However i'll go 2-0 win.

Marveaux is the obvious choice to come in on the right, that seems a given. This could also be exactly the type of game where we need something from Ben Arfa to open them up second half if it's a really tight affair and how ironic it would be that it's against Everton after his display at theirs last year.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone think it will be a sell out?

Based on Tichy's post in the ST thread looks close. Not sure how the Everton fans are doing selling their end though

difficult game im afraid, hopefully 1-0 (Ba)

Marveaux on the RW if obertan is out.

tiote (if fit)

thats it!

easy picking for Pardew these days!

really hope we win....would be awesome to face the manchester teams when we are still unbeaten!

really hope we win....would be awesome to face the manchester teams when we are still unbeaten!

If we remain unbeaten after the weekend, as does Man City - then it'll be the battle of the invincibles on Saturday after international break. :)

Rang the box office this morning to sort out season tickets and had to choose single seats for my re-location ( my future season ticket seat has been sold in general sale)

The lad on the phone said there was hardly any seats left.

This will be a sell out, if not very close.

Rang the box office this morning to sort out season tickets and had to choose single seats for my re-location ( my future season ticket seat has been sold in general sale)

:indi:

If we remain unbeaten after the weekend, as does Man City - then it'll be the battle of the invincibles on Saturday after international break. :)

a draw it will be then!

:indi:

Expect it to sell out apart from maybe the platinum club seats. The club have even released those seats at the back of the leazes lower tier that was the old family area quite a few years back. 50k+ is almost certain and long may it continue!

Some of the Everton fans seem to believe that Ba's on 90k/week, yeah right  :lol: :lol:

Most Everton fans smoke crack.

Take Neil, for example...

Hopefully, we should be able to win this, will depend which Everton team turn up though. Another good performance as well, please.