Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

MUFC should be disciplined for failing to control their players. Some serious hounding of the officials after the award of the penalty.

MUFC should be disciplined for failing to control their players. Some serious hounding of the officials after the award of the penalty.

Oh definitely. The fact that it's not the first time they've done it too......enough is enough. Disciplinary action is needed.

Oh definitely. The fact that it's not the first time they've done it too......enough is enough. Disciplinary action is needed.

you're joking, do you seriously think the premier league will risk annoying fergie even more (i'll actually be quite surprised if we are allowed to keep the point)

you're joking, do you seriously think the premier league will risk annoying fergie even more (i'll actually be quite surprised if we are allowed to keep the point)

Well nowt is going to happen but I really do want something done about it!

Yet they'll still score higher than us in those so called 'fair play' tables.

Yet they'll still score higher than us in those so called 'fair play' tables.

respect to officials accounting for quite a bit in those tables aswell.

My  brother supports them, he's pretty level-headed and knowledgeable about football. Said both goals were essentially ridiculous, one a fluke the other a woeful decision, and a point was a fair result considering how we played for most of the game and then defended. Although he did add that United were shite this year.

In light of today's sad news, it's all the more poignant but a great moment in my supporting history yesterday. As Ba lined up the penalty all our row stood arm in arm a la most teams acknowledging a minutes silence and collectively went mad when he scored. As I say seems a bit daft looking back but a good example of what makes following the club so great.

On a similar note the satellite signal for the 2nd half made the pictures stutter every 10 seconds... Went from HBA's run... Pub thinking what's he give!?... Pause... Corner?...Pause... Penalty!?... Pause... Linesman/Ref bottling it... Pause... Ba putting ball on the spot!... Pause... Run up to shoot... Pause......... Ba kissing turf and bedlam breaking out in the bar... Made for great drama...

In light of today's sad news, it's all the more poignant but a great moment in my supporting history yesterday. As Ba lined up the penalty all our row stood arm in arm a la most teams acknowledging a minutes silence and collectively went mad when he scored. As I say seems a bit daft looking back but a good example of what makes following the club so great.

On a similar note the satellite signal for the 2nd half made the pictures stutter every 10 seconds... Went from HBA's run... Pub thinking what's he give!?... Pause... Corner?...Pause... Penalty!?... Pause... Linesman/Ref bottling it... Pause... Ba putting ball on the spot!... Pause... Run up to shoot... Pause......... Ba kissing turf and bedlam breaking out in the bar... Made for great drama...

did our players really do that as he was taking the pen ? i'd be going bloody mental if i was pardew about that, get set for the rebound acuna style man., good in a way the team spirit but should we get another pen.....NO!

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable/0,,12306,00.html

This table is up to and including the 31st October

:lol: It just beggars belief.

The team top of the fair play league have the most yellow and red cards FFS, that's ludicrous. :lol:

IIRC the scores in that column are based on losing points for cards, not gaining them. So on that table there would be a maximum of 100 points over the ten games.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable/0,,12306,00.html

This table is up to and including the 31st October

:lol: It just beggars belief.

The team top of the fair play league have the most yellow and red cards FFS, that's ludicrous. :lol:

IIRC the scores in that column are based on losing points for cards, not gaining them. So on that table there would be a maximum of 100 points over the ten games.

Aha, fair do's.  Well we're still 4 points ahead of the team in 2nd in that category and we're 2nd bottom. :lol: