Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

I hate Man U fans. With the exception of those who follow them away - now there is a set of proper football fans. Almost feel a bit sorry for them because the rest of the plastics give them a bad name.

Fair comment, away support's always fantastic. Helps that they have local chapters in pretty much every town in the country like, bell ends.

I hate Man U fans. With the exception of those who follow them away - now there is a set of proper football fans. Almost feel a bit sorry for them because the rest of the plastics give them a bad name.

Fair comment, away support's always fantastic. Helps that they have local chapters in pretty much every town in the country like, bell ends.

iv been to a few, its pretty much impossible to get away tickets. they have about 2k execs who  get priority, then the other tens of thousands of ST holders just get put into a ballot. a season ticket holder could apply for every game and be lucky to get 1/2, so i would say a lot of the time its the same people going getting them through the execs, local fans would have no chance without touts

Will someone please email them the correct spelling of our club captain's name? f***ing idiots.

Absolutely grinds on my testicles when they do that. You don't see Latin papers printing news stories about David Bekum and Wayn Rouny.

Ironically thats how Rooney spells his own name.

In my case it was because I liked the colour red. I was only a child and a game was on TV and I took a liking to whoever the team in red was so my Mum bought me a kit then and it stemmed from there. Could have so easily gone a different way. A bit of a shit way to start supporting a football club but that's how it happened. :lol: I became passionate at around 12/13.

I still think it's unfair to call 99% non-Mancunian Man United fans glory-hunters, especially since our dominant period was in the 90's. Anyone who liked football from a young age and were 35+ would have witnessed Liverpool being the top dogs.

And the 35+ year olds tend to follow in their father's footsteps, who were glory hunters in the 60's.

Liverpool and Everton won the same amount of leagues as us in the 60's and Celtic won the European Cup before us as well. :lol:

Called a Man U fan Arrogant today. He didn't know how to reply.

You should have called him a fucking cunt.

In my case it was because I liked the colour red. I was only a child and a game was on TV and I took a liking to whoever the team in red was so my Mum bought me a kit then and it stemmed from there. Could have so easily gone a different way. A bit of a shit way to start supporting a football club but that's how it happened. :lol: I became passionate at around 12/13.

I still think it's unfair to call 99% non-Mancunian Man United fans glory-hunters, especially since our dominant period was in the 90's. Anyone who liked football from a young age and were 35+ would have witnessed Liverpool being the top dogs.

Fucking cunt.

:lol:

Fuck you Ali.

From yesterday's Ronnie Gill.

SIR Alex Ferguson had plenty to say before, during and after Newcastle United's trip to Old Trafford.

Ferguson slated Newcastle fans and the Tyneside media in his pre-match programme notes before the game, contested a series of decisions from the technical area and then laid into the official after the game.

What's all this about then?

Will someone please email them the correct spelling of our club captain's name? f***ing idiots.

Absolutely grinds on my testicles when they do that. You don't see Latin papers printing news stories about David Bekum and Wayn Rouny.

It's not a paper. It's an article from one of our own fans.

From yesterday's Ronnie Gill.

SIR Alex Ferguson had plenty to say before, during and after Newcastle United's trip to Old Trafford.

Ferguson slated Newcastle fans and the Tyneside media in his pre-match programme notes before the game, contested a series of decisions from the technical area and then laid into the official after the game.

What's all this about then?

Would fucking love to see this.

It's not a paper. It's an article from one of our own fans.

I understand that, which makes it even more stupid.

"Fans are hard to please, especially on Tyneside.

"The local media have created an expectancy hard to match in reality."

"I have long believed some journalists in the North-East have assumed a bigger role than is normal to rest of country."

"They have exerted too much influence without being responsible of the consequences - except to heap more criticism on club and the manager."

"Alan had a lot to prove when he was given the job last December.

"Everyone is now hailing him up there as the new Messiah - even if they didn't say so at the time of his appointment."

"I have long believed some journalists in the North-East have assumed a bigger role than is normal to rest of country."

"They have exerted too much influence without being responsible of the consequences - except to heap more criticism on club and the manager."

"Everyone is now hailing him up there as the new Messiah - even if they didn't say so at the time of his appointment."

:facepalm:

Sounds like he's saying something for the sake of saying something.

What a cock.

:facepalm:

Been on the whisky again?

Fuck sake. What a bellend.

Fergie talking about us like that, trying to upset the apple cart means 1 thing. He sees us as a threat. Its a good thing.

this...he wouldn't have said out like that if we weren't behind them.  Don't get me wrong I still don't believe we'll be up there come the end of the season, but it must be playing on his mind

Messiah...haven't heard that one for a while