Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When Shearer smiles at the camera :lol: looks unnatural as fuck.

Lolled when he finished his little piece before the game and just turned and stood staring into the camera with an unflinching robotic smile on his face. Pards kept looking into the camera when he was doing punditry.

Just done it again :lol:

Howard Webb has had a good game tonight, think he'll get the final if England lose on Sunday.

He shouldn't do, already proved he's gash in finals and aside from the ref in the first game there hasn't been a poor reffing display.

He's done Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup finals that all went without incident- he's the most experienced ref still at the tournament.

But at the biggest stage of them all, the World Cup, he messed it up.

I think any referee on the planet would have struggled with that game tbh

If he had shown more balls, then he would have gained a ton of respect from a lot of people. The players made it hard, aye but I'm of the opinion that Webb should have been more assertive.

He showed fourteen yellows and a red, apart from the de Jong red card I can't think of any tackles which warranted a red.

Was still quite a crap refereeing performance from the man. Clearly, nerves got the best of him...

Hopefully next time Messi scores a hat-trick he does the same.

Rather he stays aloof, rather pathetic how wound up Ronaldo is about it, but competition is good in a way, Ronaldo is a brilliant player which often gets lost in how awful a person he is.