Norwich vs Newcastle - 10/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

I've got a feeling that he'll drop HBA for this and go:

Krul

Simpson Colo Perch Raylor

Obertan Cabaye Abeid Jonas

Ba Best/Shola

Thats the team i'm expecting if colo makes it, bar possibly Gosling in for Mehdi.

I'd like to see Mehdi. Raylor although he deserves credit for his goals and sheer effort, is clearly a round peg in a square hole, slow and any quality winger can exploit this. Santon should at least be tried there. Hopefully he'll free up Jonas and the two of them can go on the attack more. Obertan i find the most frustrating he can't pick a simple pass half the time so its Ben arfa or Sammy RW for me. If Colo plays then Perch is the one that scares the hell out of me everytime he's near the ball, keep Kadar whose looked decent. Of course i would be surprised if any of this were to happen. Pardew has been brilliant. There's always room for improvement though and the one critisism i have is he needs to be a little more ruthless in team his team selection. His Loyalty to some players (Obertan and Raylor especially) has not been in the best interests of the team at times.

Can see this being our first genuinely disappointing game of the season.

I've had a bad feeling about this game for a while. All the talk of the trips to Manchester and Chelsea at our place, but Carrow place is a realtively diffiuclt place to go. If Simpson and Perch are at centre back I can easily see us being turned over.

Absolute mega disgrace if Santon and HBA doesn't start this.

Ben Arfa was crap against Chelsea, we may want to go more direct with Ba and Best/Shola.

If he was crap, I won't even start on Ryan Taylor's farce, which pulverizes the crap logic.

Ryan Taylor was woeful, Ben Arfa still contributed nothing. We'll probably have to play Taylor out of necessity though.

Ben Arfa was crap against Chelsea, we may want to go more direct with Ba and Best/Shola.

If he was crap, I won't even start on Ryan Taylor's farce, which pulverizes the crap logic.

Ryan Taylor was woeful, Ben Arfa still contributed nothing. We'll probably have to play Taylor out of necessity though.

He'll definitely play, and so will Ben Arfa. Thing is, I can see Pardew actually not starting Santon yet again, which is simply amazing, looking at the available options. I really feel sorry for Santon, and I haven't understood this whole situation yet. I can't grasp it.

He'll definitely play, and so will Ben Arfa. Thing is, I can see Pardew actually not starting Santon yet again, which is simply amazing, looking at the available options. I really feel sorry for Santon, and I haven't understood this whole situation yet. I can't grasp it.

Aye, if Colo is fit I could easily see a Simpson, Perch, Colo, Taylor back four.

Crap against Chelsea = crap against Norwich

Crap against Chelsea = Crap against anyone. Ditch the crock waste of space already.

who's likely to captain us tomorrow if Colo doesn't play?  Shola if he starts?

Shola will probably be captain if he starts. If not, can see Jonas being captain.

Jonas' smile man if he was made captain. :lol: