Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest mimifrench

Pardew: "Those of our loyal fans who couldn't afford to come - cause probably that was the reason - missed, in my opinion, one of the greatest...well, certainly the greatest goal I've ever seen from Hatem. Technically, from a professional point of view, it was unbelievable."

You just have to stop posting things like that now... :lol:

In France, we won't see it before ages.  :(

Do you think he's got a big chance to play for you in the summer? If he performs well for NUFC, surely Blanc would like a player like him? As far as i can remember Blanc rates Ben Arfa quite highly, right?

Honestly I don't think he'll be with the French squad for the Euro... Even if I bloody hope so!

To be part of it, he has to play regularly with NUFC and score many goals.

But yes, Laurent Blanc rates him highly and follows him I think...

Guest mimifrench

Either the match wasn't filmed or England is in the Third World...

Just impossible to find a video of the goal and even on the "fa cup show" they havn't shown it (yet?)...

Just impossible to find a video of the goal and even on the "fa cup show" they havn't shown it (yet?)...

They only had one camera at St. James' Park.....

Guest mimifrench

One camera?  :lol:

Were you at the stadium?

One camera?  :lol:

Were you at the stadium?

Yeah, I was at the game. The goal is as others have described, almost Messi-esque.

The arrangement ITV (the broadcaster showing the FA Cup highlights) is that they would only send one camera to each of the stadiums. So what we'll see is one camera angle.