Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest pont-toon

Already got 306 views on youtube

the froggies are giving it some serious hand to gland combat over ben arfa on that youtube clip

and rightly so !

Although it looked brilliant on TV, it needed the full context of 90 minutes during which we dominated but were becoming very frustrated and most of the crowd were starting to think it just isn't going to happen. Any goal would have been welcome under those circumstances but for it to be such an amazing piece of skill made it a very special moment.

Those who were there will remember it for a long long time.

the froggies are giving it some serious hand to gland combat over ben arfa on that youtube clip

I also like that there's quite a few comments saying "go to 0:11 ben arfa goal" :lol:

Already got 306 views on youtube

and rightly so !

It's had quite a few comments already.

I counted 5 players, including the same player 2 times.

I rewound it a few times and he definitely went past 5 players, 2 of them twice, basically their whole team down the left side. The coverage didn't do it justice with no commentary available reducing it to worse than a Youtube vid which would at least have had some stirring music. Fuck off ITV stick your cup up your arse.

Really not sure how he managed to keep the ball so close to his feet going at full rate like that. Awesome

So many glorious elements in the goal :smug:

I have to pick certain points to focus on for each watch.  Love how he slides past their CM without their CM even managing to get within a yard, despite having 3/4 yards to position himself :smug:

The best thing about it is that Blackburn players couldn't make a tackle even if they wanted to. He was in such control they simply couldn't get near it despite having so many numbers around him.

Anybody commented on how particularly scrotty Blackburn's goal was :)