Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

A Toon source said: “Alan Pardew and his management team had a lot of soul searching to do before they made the decision to send Ben Arfa back to France.

Pardew, Steve Stone and John Carver must have really taxed their collective brain cell on that one :lol:

FYP

Everybody knows what a good player Ben Arfa is on his day – but this season he has been so negative, both on and off the field, and it has had an effect on the rest of the squad.

We should just burn most of the club to the ground. Best thing for everyone.

His Prozone numbers will show him in his own half and getting tackled for most of the 12 mins he gets, making him look negative to the idiots who pick their team based on what a computer tells them.

"He looks exciting and dangerous to the naked eye but, trust me, I've seen his numbers and he ain't"

So according to that article, the players are against negativity, which means they favour Pardew over Ben Arfa.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1q1mMWVffquyacZ8ETNfEhSckJXyuAuDyJJfcEp3qu-gAKJB1

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 7s

For what it's worth, been told that Ben Arfa has been training at the #Nufc training ground (unsurprisingly enough) all week.

And been posted smiling in training gear on his own Instagram

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 7s

For what it's worth, been told that Ben Arfa has been training at the #Nufc training ground (unsurprisingly enough) all week.

Anal Oliver making shit up well I never

56 starts

14 goals

13 assists

Hopefully Pardew will be gone before HBA I doubt it. Joke.

Taken away the goals/ assists from when he has came on as a substitute, or left them in to make it look better? :lol:

56 starts

14 goals

13 assists

Taken away the goals/ assists from when he has came on as a substitute, or left them in to make it look better? :lol:

:-)

Guest bimpy474

56 starts

14 goals

13 assists

99 goals given away.

You missed that bit.

At home watching the game Liverpool Chelsea hope my friend demba ba Will score !!!! The manager didnt pick me in the group to go in london for the game against arsenal but it s not problème hope my team will win in émirat stadium to make our fans happy