Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

The double vs Spurs :yao: Insane.

And he gave both the crosses for Shearer's brace that day too, I think. Fantasy Football dream.

We played absolutely shite that game and came away winning 4-0

Fuck's sake :lol:

I went to Google the game to look at the stats, and typed in "Newcastle 4 - 0 Tottenham".

This was the fourth link title: "Alan Pardew warns Tottenham fans: Arsenal can beat Newcastle 4-0"

As good as Robert's set pieces were, we were still a bunch a moody frustrated kernts around the stadium, when corners would hit first man or just fly over the top of everybody or when his set pieces would end up in level 7 on a regular occasion  :lol: Robert had his fair share of people waiting to pounce on every mistake. bless him  :aww:

As good as Robert's set pieces were, we were still a bunch a moody frustrated kernts around the stadium, when corners would hit first man or just fly over the top of everybody or when his set pieces would end up in level 7 on a regular occasion  :lol: Robert had his fair share of people waiting to pounce on every mistake. bless him  :aww:

Like Ben Arfa there was a tolerance of his mistakes within the crowd as everyone knew he was a game changer. I'm so incredibly glad we opted for Robert when it was apparently either him or Zenden we were looking for.

Loved his goals but his assisting was so crucial to us aswell.

His free kick vs Liverpool in the cup is my favourite of Roberts. Ridiculous the power he got behind it.

Same, can vividly remember watching it go in and going mental.

That and the Fulham goal. So unorthodox.

Your probably thinking of Santiago Munez's goal.

That was the goal that turned heads at Real Madrid. They signed him that summer.

The double vs Spurs :yao: Insane.

And he gave both the crosses for Shearer's brace that day too, I think. Fantasy Football dream.

My favourite Robert goals, they were mentally good, he fucking love it anarl. Crazy times back then.

We really were the dogs danglies  :snod: What a team we had

Bramble wasn't THAT bad. Not costing a lot, could be handy occasionally.  Every thing started to turn bad since the arrival of Bowyer.

Bramble is the worse ever player to play in the BPL. Even Woodgate couldn't help him.

While we're on the subject of Robert, I remember reading an interview about his debut when he was a sub and his team had a free kick, he said to the manager put me on and I'll score and that's what he did.

EDIT: Also for the young ones type in Robert knocks out Bernard on everyone's favourite video website

Bramble wasn't THAT bad. Not costing a lot, could be handy occasionally.  Every thing started to turn bad since the arrival of Bowyer.

Bramble is the worse ever player to play in the BPL. Even Woodgate couldn't help him.

He probably doesn't even make the top 5 worst defenders to have played for us im the premier league

Ok, I'll play along with this tripe. The season Woodgate and Bramble were our main partnership we had the 5th best defensive record in the league, even with Bobby's attacking style. Helpless.