Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I think dropping him to the bench again after starting the Stoke game was beyond harsh. Sure it was against 9 men but he torn them apart at times and did more than enough to earn another start and yet he was right back on the the bench for the next game.

Guest Roger Kint

Lets be honest here Shola isn't keeping him out the side.... Sissoko is its still wrong though and he should be playing.

This

I'm surprised it took him this long. He's not a Pardew player and considering the strops he's thrown at previous clubs he's been pretty patient here. The only thing that will keep him here now is if Ashley wants to hold out for a big fee. His value has decreased with every game he starts on the bench.

I'm surprised it took him this long. He's not a Pardew player and considering the strops he's thrown at previous clubs he's been pretty patient here. The only thing that will keep him here now is if Ashley wants to hold out for a big fee. His value has decreased with every game he starts on the bench.

FFS :lol:

Every f*cking time.

Going by Dummet's instagram they are in Ferrari world today, so I guess there is a chance he is flying out late for the actual training camp.

Fucking hell, he must be leaving to become a Formula 1 driver!

If they do fly out this would be the best non-story for a while.

I'm surprised it took him this long.

To do what?

Doesn't it strike you as odd that on a team building exercise, he's opted out? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

A bit yes, but he has done things alone many times before and we don't know what the situation is.

Why us he allowed to skip out on things like this? Can't look good to the rest of the team

Hasn't it been reported he's been allowed to spend time with his family? No one on here knows whats going on for sure, you are all jumping to the conclusion that he's being sold.