Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

If Cisse isn't fit just go back to 4-5-1. Solves the Guthrie problem too.

Guthrie  Tiote  Cabaye

Ben Arfa                                Gutierrez

Ba

Not that we would ever go with that like.

More importantly, it looks like he won't be starting on Saturday.

Really disappointing if that turns out to be the case, will be gutted if he moves on in the summer without getting a fair crack. I'm all for Sad Taylor being a cult hero after the goal against the Mackems, but honestly having him starting ahead of a talent like Ben Arfa is an absolute disgrace.

This game would have been perfect for him to get a shot starting on the right, nobody will ever convince me that Taylor starting is the right move here, even if he goes out and scores a belter and has a great game. There's something we don't know about going on, has to be.

I agree with every word in your post. I look forward to going to see flair players and the thought of having to watch Ryan Taylor is mind numbing. At least when he's covering for an injury you can justify him getting a game, in this instance you can't.

also agreed

interesting point that barely readable post from tunisia makes though - how much longer will HBA keep his mouth shut and his head down?  past history suggests not much longer

Really disappointing if that turns out to be the case, will be gutted if he moves on in the summer without getting a fair crack. I'm all for Sad Taylor being a cult hero after the goal against the Mackems, but honestly having him starting ahead of a talent like Ben Arfa is an absolute disgrace.

This game would have been perfect for him to get a shot starting on the right, nobody will ever convince me that Taylor starting is the right move here, even if he goes out and scores a belter and has a great game. There's something we don't know about going on, has to be.

I agree with every word in your post. I look forward to going to see flair players and the thought of having to watch Ryan Taylor is mind numbing. At least when he's covering for an injury you can justify him getting a game, in this instance you can't.

also agreed

interesting point that barely readable post from tunisia makes though - how much longer will HBA keep his mouth shut and his head down?  past history suggests not much longer

the only way he'll be here next season is if pardew has told him who's coming in for us to go to a solid 3 in the middle allowing ben arfa freedom (still no real reason not to play him now)

4-3-3 fucking solves the problem with Cab-Guthrie in CM and Tiote holding. HBA and Ba playing "outside" with Cisse holding the center role up top. Fluid, dynamic and probably use of the best attacking talent we have.  FM-style throw Jonas at LB and Santon at RB and sorted.

I'm hoping HBA gets the start soon...but we've been saying that all season, every fucking week

4-3-3 f***ing solves the problem with Cab-Guthrie in CM and Tiote holding. HBA and Ba playing "outside" with Cisse holding the center role up top. Fluid, dynamic and probably use of the best attacking talent we have.  FM-style throw Jonas at LB and Santon at RB and sorted.

I'm hoping HBA gets the start soon...but we've been saying that all season, every f***ing week

guthrie gives less defensivly than ben arfa. the ideal as i see it is tiote central, cabaye central right, an other central left, ba ,cisse up front, ben arfa as a beardsley style bomb.

I died a little inside when i read this.

“We have got players, who have been underused this year but I think they are going to come to the fore, like Ben Arfa and Ameobi, who haven’t featured lately.

Ben arfa on par with shola. Fucking ace.

also agreed

the only way he'll be here next season is if pardew has told him who's coming in for us to go to a solid 3 in the middle allowing ben arfa freedom (still no real reason not to play him now)

This is about the best the HBA 'fanboys'  :rolleyes: can hope for I reckon.  That HBA has been asked to remain patient, he is a big part of AP's plans, but we need to sign a proper full back and another centre midfielder first.

Qualify for the Europa and I'd like to hope he'd stay, would get plenty of games next season.

“We have got players, who have been underused this year but I think they are going to come to the fore, like Ben Arfa and Ameobi, who haven’t featured lately.

Ben arfa on par with shola. f***ing ace.

i think its an elaborate trolling comment, has to be!

Ben arfa on par with shola. f***ing ace.

i think its an elaborate trolling comment, has to be!

It is if you choose to read it like an obsessive just waiting for any chance to have a go. All he does is mention two players in the same sentence FFS.

I want this young exciting piece of player to succeed as much as anyone else. But what has hit me lately, he seems to have a professional mind when he plays instead of that playfull one he had earlier. Any thoughts?

He doesn't play.

Hardly a better game to give him a start, he would shit the life out of Wolves.  With Tiote and Cabaye back in, there is no excuse really.

Do you not think he would be targeted by and have his legs broken by Calvin Henry??

20 Minute Impact Sub against tired legs.