Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I just absolutely fucking love him. Whenever he's on the ball, doesn't matter where on the pitch, I get excited. He can push us on as a team more than anyone else in my opinion because he does so much to impact the way we play and use the ball.

He'll get injured if he goes to the Euros.

Well aren't you quite the ray of sunshine.  ;)

It would be just so typical though, wouldn't it? It would benefit us in the same way it would benefit us if the likes of Colo got in the Argentina squad. Another comparison would be Michael Owen, and we all know what happened there.

It's bittersweet for me when our players get in their respective national squads. The good thing is that they are still being noticed by their coaches whilst at our club, giving them one less reason to leave. The bad thing is that they're susceptible to injuries on the international stage.

But that's it from me today. I'm all pessimismed out. When was the last time he was with the France set-up, anyways? Is there any likelihood that he'll get in their squad?

if he goes to the Euros reckon I'll be supporting France.

Me too,

Your Avatar reminds me of a joke I liked to play in quizzes. You ask, 'which striker who played for Newcastle, WBA, Everton and Sheff Wed. had a famous film star for a father? After much thought and futile guessing they will give up and you say Imre Varadi of course, and his dad Ollie!!

But that's it from me today. I'm all pessimismed out. When was the last time he was with the France set-up, anyways? Is there any likelihood that he'll get in their squad?

Had to have been pre-leg break no? I recall him coming on as a substitute in a match and scoring a pretty mouth-watering drive with that golden left foot of his.

Guest mimifrench

I absolutely love him.

Thats all I have to say.

Except, his Sky interview after the game made me love him even more. Seems like a genuine nice lad with all this 'trouble maker' with a bad attitude talk seem a bit laughable.

He's not a trouble maker and has never been. Pure invention of his detractors.

I don't know like, there was that whole going on strike and flying over here without anyone's permission thing. :lol:

He is (was) a naive and impulsive boy, of course he made mistakes but he's deeply a kind person and all his bad behaviour was the result of both mismanaging from his coach at OM and frustration. He reacted like that simply because he's a proud man and when your coach tells you to find another club, then when you find the right one (NUFC here) and after he tells you "No way, we need you, you stay here!", in that moment you understand why he did all that like "going on strike"...

Anyway, just all that to say maybe now with NUFC he's finding what he's always been looking for : love (from the fans, coach and team mates).  :love:

But don't get too excited about his performance of yesterday!  :lol: He already did it in Marseille, I mean that kind of performance, we all know what he's capable of, only thing is consistence and regularity...

if he goes to the Euros reckon I'll be supporting France.

Me too,

Your Avatar reminds me of a joke I liked to play in quizzes. You ask, 'which striker who played for Newcastle, WBA, Everton and Sheff Wed. had a famous film star for a father? After much thought and futile guessing they will give up and you say Imre Varadi of course, and his dad Ollie!!

I bet that brings the house down.  :razz:

Where can i find the photo of him waving to the away fans after the goal yesterday?

may be in here http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&family=editorial&p=newcastle+united&assetType=image&src=quick

It's this picture: http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/hatem-ben-arfa-of-newcastle-united-celebrates-after-scoring-news-photo/141882786

But saw one picture at nufc.co.uk but that was only him and closer. And without the gettyimages thing.

Guest hatem garrincha

Where can i find the photo of him waving to the away fans after the goal yesterday?

may be in here http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&family=editorial&p=newcastle+united&assetType=image&src=quick

It's this picture: http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/hatem-ben-arfa-of-newcastle-united-celebrates-after-scoring-news-photo/141882786

But saw one picture at nufc.co.uk but that was only him and closer. And without the gettyimages thing.

The Hatem Power :

http://www.svenskafans.com/image/7/208698/Briljant-HBA-sankte-WBA.jpg

Guest mimifrench

And now they're all praising him in the French press, saying he should make the Euro, that he was in the height of his art. :rolleyes: 

F***ing hypocrites...

Would like to see Ben Arfa at the Euros. However, don't think I'll support France though (apologies!)

Despite their shitness these past few years (and the number of twats in the team), England are still my preferred team on the international stage.

Guest bimpy474

Would like to see Ben Arfa at the Euros. However, don't think I'll support France though (apologies!)

Despite their shitness these past few years (and the number of twats in the team), England are still my preferred team on the international stage.

You sound like that Arsenal supporter from "The Fast Show", in this years world cup i think i'll be supporting Germany, yes i'll go for them.

Aqua libra ?

;D

I dont know about you guys, but Ben Arfa is the player who brings out the most emotions in me. Good and bad.

I just want this lad to succeed here so bad.

I have followed him since the Lyon days, and always just waited for him to explode. And it never really happened.

Then he fucking arrived in Newcastle, i had jizz knee high in my room that day  :lol:

Donno what it is, feels like he is the player who, hmm not sure how to put it...

He is the player that is what Newcastle is as a club, lots of potential, but just never seems to blossom.

Now they are united, fuck knows what happens next  :lol:

That sounds fucking cheesy i know, but its how i feel  :aww: