Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Which compilation is the one where he puts the ref on his arse? haven't seen that, must be lol material

BEN ARFA - SEASON SO FAR {NEW} {NUFC_COMPILATION}

puts the ref on his arse at 1.24 and 0.34 puts Enrique on his arse and 2.00 slow mo of his nutmeg on Richardson... Hatem Ben Arfa taking the p*ss 0.00 to 5.00  :smug:

Cheers mate, the ref on his arse was freaking funny. It's like he didn't know which way to go to get out of the way and so just went "ah fuck it, I will just drop down onto my arse"!  :lol:

This clause talk though, hmmm.

Where did this start from?

Some random site seemed to pluck it out of thin air.

http://www.nuevofutbol.com/2012/04/14/el-real-madrid-es-otro-de-los-clubes-que-quieren-el-fichaje-de-ben-arfa/

http://news-futbol.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/fc-barcelona-gusta-el-fichaje-de-ben.html

They seem like crappy sites. One mentions the "Maradona-like" goal against Bolton, so looks like this has been getting a bit of coverage in Spain, and they're just jumping on the Ben Arfa bandwagon...though the €20m reference seems a bit weird and specific.

Guest mimifrench

Tbh, £20 Million is probably his right value at the moment.

Only £20 Million? You can hope for much more, even if keeping him is the best solution.

Report on him tomorrow morning on French TV (Telefoot). They'll talk about if can make the Euro.

Will see if I can put the link when it'll be on the site (if it's allowed to post it though).

Strange to say, but I would be happy for the 20m from Real Madrid, because I do hope HBA to be one of the best footballer in the world.

I doubt many people agree with that, I'd rather keep our best players than cash in on them.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hatem and Tim are the players that I'd fight tooth and nail to keep, at least for one more season. Trouble is, they're the players who are going to attract most interest.

Krul will definately be here next year! He loves it and will want to see where we go. If after 2 years it's not working he will move on