Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Got the impression he had decided there was no way we were not winning that game. He just took it upon himself to make summit happen. We should keep trying that corner routine. If he gets running at a defender on the edge of the box like that they're going to drop their arse. They can either back off or bring him down like yesterday. I've ruled out tackling him as a feasible option. Saw it yesterday after the penalty they wouldn't get as tight to him on the next corner and he managed to fire a pass across goal. Also with Taylor back I'm expecting a few more goals from corners this season.

Saw him having a word with Tiote before the corner when the Spurs player was injured, presumably about what the plan was.

Slightly egotistical plan like: "I'll take the corner, you pass it back to me, then I'll run past everyone into the box. If I win a penalty I'm taking it."

Not complaining though.

Watched a HBA Newcastle compilation earlier, when put down like that he can literally do whatever the fuck he likes. He has the ability to put anyone (not just players) on their arse. If the camera panned around the stadium you would probably see some fans falling over as he goes on a jinking run.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He seemed to have a broader involvement yesterday, he was really getting stuck in. He was nutmegged like, he's normally the one nuttmegging other people. He was pure class, I quite like how he fished for that penalty too.

Hoping to see him tear Villa apart in a few weeks, taking my lass to the game. Tried to get her into football for ages and she thinks its shit, she was buzzing off the Ben Arfa clips on youtube though.

Hoping to see him tear Villa apart in a few weeks, taking my lass to the game. Tried to get her into football for ages and she thinks its s***, she was buzzing off the Ben Arfa clips on youtube though.

Haha class, don't even have to like football to enjoy Hatem  :D

Hoping to see him tear Villa apart in a few weeks, taking my lass to the game. Tried to get her into football for ages and she thinks its shit, she was buzzing off the Ben Arfa clips on youtube though.

Did similar with mine, helped she fancied Carroll before.

She loves the Dembas now and Cabaye obviously.

If he doesn't get injured this season and plays most games, we are going to witness some pretty amazing football from this kid.

Have only jumped online and have been skimming through the threads so I haven't read too far back in this one (so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned) but his cheeky back heel to Cabaye in the lead up to the goal was just incredible, took three Spurs men right out of the game in one action.  :love:

Didn't think we looked brilliant yesterday but probably shaded it overall, but when we click into gear, we're gonna kill some teams this season.

I was saying yesterday, I wonder if that is now our fool proof way of scoring from corners.

I noticed our approach of having 3 players in the box having a big cuddle for one corner, wondered whether that was the tactic.

That was class, Cisse just peering out around the side. :lol:

http://f.cl.ly/items/03230n120p3A27202W09/1345419577A0nM1QDCUAEA8Ci.jpg

If he doesn't get injured this season and plays most games, we are going to witness some pretty amazing football from this kid.

Have only jumped online and have been skimming through the threads so I haven't read too far back in this one (so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned) but his cheeky back heel to Cabaye in the lead up to the goal was just incredible, took three Spurs men right out of the game in one action.  :love:

Didn't think we looked brilliant yesterday but probably shaded it overall, but when we click into gear, we're gonna kill some teams this season.

When you've skimmed these 435 pages you can make a start on the other 1000 page thread.

I was saying yesterday, I wonder if that is now our fool proof way of scoring from corners.

I noticed our approach of having 3 players in the box having a big cuddle for one corner, wondered whether that was the tactic.

That was class, Cisse just peering out around the side. :lol:

http://f.cl.ly/items/03230n120p3A27202W09/1345419577A0nM1QDCUAEA8Ci.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/ST.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/ST2.jpg