Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest NobbyOhNobby

We need a better song for this man, he's a hero.

I'm going to keep trying for this till i die

"All we need is, Hatem Ben Arfa, Hatem Ben Arfa, Hatem Ben Arfa,

All we need is Hatem Ben Arfa, Hatem Ben Arfa, Hatem Ben Arfa,

Pardew loves you too,

Ben Arfa,

Hatem we love you"

There was a moment today in the first half when he had the ball and Jonas, Tiote and Bigi (i think) were the closest three next to him and they literally did not move. Stood on the spot and watched him. It was utterly pathetic.

That happens so often tbh. Everyone seems glued to the floor and just happy to watch him do something, that simply has to change. Ironically, when Obertan came on the other week against Norwich, he offered some good movement with Hatem, a couple of nice one twos etc. We need people to start getting on his wavelength tbh.

There was a moment today in the first half when he had the ball and Jonas, Tiote and Bigi (i think) were the closest three next to him and they literally did not move. Stood on the spot and watched him. It was utterly pathetic.

I've been spouting about this for a while now.  We're so static.  When you watch a team like Man U play, they pass and move, pass and move, there is always someone making themselves available.  We do none of that bar a few players.  We don't make runs and gamble on passes.  It's depressing as fuck to watch.

Thought he was poor today tbh.

He had nothing to work with, even when he was given the ball he usually had 3 or 4 players around him and he was getting the ball when he had players right up to him rather than in space.  He's one player and we're far too reliant on him because of our deficiencies elsewhere.