Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Aye its been relentless more bad news after the other, Pardew could have helped himself by playing a style and system that suited the players from the start and not from December.

But none the less i doubt any other team has had as many injuries and suspensions as us.

Do we f***. The midfield wasn't much worse with Cabaye and I'm not even going to start with Taylor.

As i said i don't find it a coincidence that we have fallen apart since Cabaye got injured and it's no coincidence either that our best form over last 2 years has come when Taylor and Colo are both fit.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Cabaye I see is underrated on here. He is a very good player, a lot better than the likes of that hacking cunt you call tiote. As for Taylor of course we miss him because Williamson is the crapest of the crap no aggression in him, no drive or determination, my dad would do a better job at CB.

it's no coincidence either that our best form over last 2 years has come when Taylor and Colo are both fit.

When was that? Our best form that I can remember happened with Colo/Perch and Williamson at the back during the 4-3-3 run.

Don't get me wrong, like. Willo's crap and I never want him in the team ever again.

At least one player looks set to sign for the Magpies during the January transfer window - France international Mathieu Debuchy was in the crowd in Wednesday's 2-1 home defeat to Everton - while the likes of Steven Taylor, Yohan Cabaye, Jonas Gutierrez and Hatem Ben Arfa are set to return to action sooner rather than later.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130102/shola-new-faces-will-lift-us_2281670_3025404?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Possibly not February then ?