Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Could someone tell me how was his goal like, please?

From the right wing, went past 6 men then smashed it in.

:lol:

Well I've had a few pints and was in the Leazes so it was at the other end but that is how I remember it.

A hero this lad, a fucking hero. All along people accepted that he would maybe have games where he was ineffectual or lost the ball in compromising places but you play him and you know that at some point he's going to do something fucking special

Would absolutely love it if he performs to his ability that many of us know he has. Would love to see him play in the euros with Cabaye and performing wonders, or maybe not when i think about it =/

Guest mimifrench

Beat anywhere from 3 to 7 players and then hit a 'thunderbastard' of a shot.

:lol::lol:

Don't understand it neither but it sounds a good goal at least... :lol:

Anyone still thinks he can't play on the wing now?

Beat anywhere from 3 to 7 players and then hit a 'thunderbastard' of a shot.

:lol::lol:

Don't understand it neither but it sounds a good goal at least... :lol:

Anyone still thinks he can't play on the wing now?

Whoever said he couldn't? (Pardew aside).

Waiting for this goal is like being sat there tied to the bed while Cheryl Cole gives you a 5 hour lap dance and your cock is dribbling to such levels Hatem himself would be proud.

:lol: Nicely put.

Waiting for this goal is like being sat there tied to the bed while Cheryl Cole gives you a 5 hour lap dance and your cock is dribbling to such levels Hatem himself would be proud.

:lol: Nicely put.

Pardew just called his goal "the best goal I've ever seen".  Christ :lol:

:lol: Anything less than movie s*** will be a disappointment at this point.

Just got in from work and just seen score line, is it really that good a goal? Can't wait to see it.

Anyone who has not seen it yet wont be disappointed, started just inside their half dribbled in and out of about 5 players, got to the by line after beating the full back and was waiting for him to cross it when he skipped back inside the full back and lashed it into the roof of the net from a tight angle.

Defintiely one of the best goals I have ever seen and if Messi scored it would be showing it time and time again.