Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest maradona

Post city the only good player with krull , it is ben arfa.

Debuchy Cabaye ...bad game or he wants leave to arsenal not bench but ben arfa  :-X

Pardew is stupid man hoof football.Nufc battle relegation this season if pardew will sell ben arfa in january .

If cfc wins 1-0 terry first , the game is over with pardew .The same reason , he hates anita .

He loves jonas and shola  :crazy2:The only reason ben arfa plays with pardew because is a genius, and he saves the head of pardew many times(pardew bench tevez OMG)But he wants to leave in january because WC.

English what ....i AM FRENCH MAN IN NUFC :cheesy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_IMFIOGCFc

Pardew  :knuppel2:

Pardew is stupide.You know very well that ben arfa despite its flaws is essential to your team. Remember the last year and win vs. cfc it is the same way(lucky game). Ben arfa you r Sessegnon (it is far better him), he will leave in January for as roma and probably also Cabaye. Without them I can assure you that neither Gouffran or sissoko or remy will bring in nufc high.You will fight for relegation.

Pardew is the most fun coach in pl, it is considered a man stupid and without game plan.He will destroy your jewel when he has a bad game vs hull.Ben you won more points than remy (mercenary) and he loves nufc.

Suppose we do more robben play because there Debuchy.

Pardew can only think that s*** in your place I would regret simpson if you must stuff a jerk who thinks winger and is rolled every game.

Remember last year without no ben arfa

With ben arfa top 5 the best nufc last 3 years and he saves nufc ( relegation)

wat

I am french  :snod: but the message

Pardew will destroy nufc :huff: 442 jonas bis (gouffran sissoko )hoof :o

bench arfa

:lol:

I'd worry about him being benched for the long term but it's not going to happen as Cisse is beyond shit at the moment. Pardew was getting visable frustrated with im after he came on against Chelsea. So the only real other forward option is Shola. Ben Arfa just needs to take his chance next time he gets in.

I've always agreed with people saying he struggles in the middle. However I don't see why we can't set up like we did against Chelsea but play Ben Arfa instead of Shola and let him go wherever the fuck he wants, through the middle or out wide.

Keep people like Gouffran and Sissoko in the team who hold their positions and then let Ben Arfa give the opponents something to worry about as he drifts all across the front line.

Why does HBA have to prove himself over and over again whereas other crapheads waltz into the team at the drop of a hat? Why is he held to an insane standard whereas others around him are not? All questions which will not be answered of course. That Tevez and Mascherano duo was also not used to English football, like.

Why does HBA have to prove himself over and over again whereas other crapheads waltz into the team at the drop of a hat? Why is he held to an insane standard whereas others around him are not? All questions which will not be answered of course. That Tevez and Mascherano duo was also not used to English football, like.

Cause Pardarse has no clue how to handle genius. It's almost like he has to score a wonder goal a game to stay in the side. This side?!...This piffling nonsense of a side with its whiny voice and routine pathetic cold starts like an 80's French car....Hit and miss, fearful and hesitant with odd flashes that are a must to feign gainful employment. All I can say is that we've been very lucky to get Remy and that Cabaye was woken from his Cinderella sleep by that phone call and his impending doom as an Arsenal 'reserve'.

Pardew it must be noted is most 'chirpy' when talking about 'energy' and battling and 'picking ourselves up'...All the language of a limited coach drowning in his own sell-by-date.

Guest Slippery Sam

Cause Pardarse has no clue how to handle genius. It's almost like he has to score a wonder goal a game to stay in the side. This side?!...This piffling nonsense of a side with its whiny voice and routine pathetic cold starts like an 80's French car....Hit and miss, fearful and hesitant with odd flashes that are a must to feign gainful employment. All I can say is that we've been very lucky to get Remy and that Cabaye was woken from his Cinderella sleep by that phone call and his impending doom as an Arsenal 'reserve'.

Pardew it must be noted is most 'chirpy' when talking about 'energy' and battling and 'picking ourselves up'...All the language of a limited coach drowning in his own sell-by-date.

Is Pardarse not Paradise this week, following the destruction of the blues of Lahndan?

:clap: :clap:

You cannot fail genius...Genius can only fail itself.

Well that's what's happening, sadly. As soon as the lad looks like he's finally cracked it, he's off beam again.

He could do with some sort of counselling. Seriously. He craves success, but can't handle it.

2 years ago when he sat Ben Arfa on the bench and started the like of Obertan and R.Taylor in his place I was fuming. This time however, while I agree he still gets treated harshly by Pardew in comparison to others, I think it's slightly more justified now.

The contrast in performance between the Villa game and the Hull game was shocking. It really did seem like he had something personal going on because he was awful and defensively all he had to do was make some kind of attempt to run back but he failed to do that.

Now I personally think he showed enough in his little cameo against Man City to earn a spot against Chelsea, atleast from the bench but obviously not according to Pardew.

I hope this makes him knuckle down, lose a few of those extra pounds (unless he was told to put on the extra weight for some reason) and get back to doing his thing.

I wouldn't have subbed Ben Arfa on against Chelsea at the time Obertan went on. Ben Arfa is as liable to lose the ball as he is to do something amazing with it. Obertan is shit but as with all pacey players, the opposition have to bare them in mind just in case they do get in behind. At that point in the game Obertan was brought on as a get out ball. Punt it out and he will chase after it.

I like Hatem Ben Arfa a lot but he has been awful recently. He certainly hasn't been a 6/10. He was played out of position up front but that was probably because he wasn't doing the defensive work when he was on the right wing. I think Pardew wants him in the team (hence why he played him as a false number 9) but he wants him to give 100% going backwards as well as forwards (as other wingers do at other teams). If he isn't going to do the defensive work the right back behind him can't go forward.

Ben Arfa needs to learn when to pass. I can't believe Pardew tells him to try to beat the whole opposition team on his own. Also, the rest of the team need to offer movement so Ben Arfa has options to pass to.

I wouldn't have subbed Ben Arfa on against Chelsea at the time Obertan went on. Ben Arfa is as liable to lose the ball as he is to do something amazing with it. Obertan is s*** but as with all pacey players, the opposition have to bare them in mind just in case they do get in behind. At that point in the game Obertan was brought on as a get out ball. Punt it out and he will chase after it.

I like Hatem Ben Arfa a lot but he has been awful recently. He certainly hasn't been a 6/10. He was played out of position up front but that was probably because he wasn't doing the defensive work when he was on the right wing. I think Pardew wants him in the team (hence why he played him as a false number 9) but he wants him to give 100% going backwards as well as forwards (as other wingers do at other teams). If he isn't going to do the defensive work the right back behind him can't go forward.

Ben Arfa needs to learn when to pass. I can't believe Pardew tells him to try to beat the whole opposition team on his own. Also, the rest of the team need to offer movement so Ben Arfa has options to pass to.

That would be all well and good if the bloke wasn't liable to fall over when this happens.

I wouldn't have subbed Ben Arfa on against Chelsea at the time Obertan went on. Ben Arfa is as liable to lose the ball as he is to do something amazing with it. Obertan is s*** but as with all pacey players, the opposition have to bare them in mind just in case they do get in behind. At that point in the game Obertan was brought on as a get out ball. Punt it out and he will chase after it.

That would be all well and good if the bloke wasn't liable to fall over when this happens.

Chelsea still chased after him. They didn't know Obertan was going to fall over. I'm sure no one did including Obertan.

He hasn't been "awful recently" at all. How many bad games has he had in his favourite position this season? 1 bad game against Hull after 3 brilliant, match winning ones and he's dropped then moved all over the pitch.

Maybe we should put Remy on the right wing next game and see how quickly we turn on him when he plays badly or just "doesn't track back"?

He hasn't been "awful recently" at all. How many bad games has he had in his favourite position this season? 1 bad game against Hull after 3 brilliant, match winning ones and he's dropped then moved all over the pitch.

Maybe we should put Remy on the right wing next game and see how quickly we turn on him when he plays badly or just "doesn't track back"?

In my opinion he has been awful recently. I've already explained that I think Pardew moved Ben Arfa up front to keep him in the team. He wasn't doing his defensive duties on the right wing so he was moved where he didn't have to do as much defensive work. Some people had been clamouring to see Ben Arfa up front. It didn't work. He needs to be right wing and he needs to pass when it's a better option than running at 3 defenders. He also needs to do his defensive duties.

I can understand people defending Ben Arfa but they should also admit when he hasn't played well. This thread is about Ben Arfa. Other players have also had bad games but that's to discuss in their threads.

I wouldn't have subbed Ben Arfa on against Chelsea at the time Obertan went on. Ben Arfa is as liable to lose the ball as he is to do something amazing with it. Obertan is shit but as with all pacey players, the opposition have to bare them in mind just in case they do get in behind. At that point in the game Obertan was brought on as a get out ball. Punt it out and he will chase after it.

Ben Arfa is liable to lose the ball more than Obertan?, give over.  As far as out ball, clearly that was Pardew's thinking but it was quite flawed, as Ben Arfa's a far better out ball than Obertan.

Every time he got it in that kind of situation he either got tackled straight away, fell over it or passed it to the opposition.  Chelsea hardly had to do much chasing like.. so he was entirely useless as an out ball.  Some decent interplay with Anita for the second goal but other than that he was terrible.  I'd bet my house that if Ben Arfa had gotten the ball on the break like he did on more than one occasion he'd have made Chelsea do much more chasing and would have given if away less as well.