Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Assuming any conspiracy theories are true...

Couple of match-winning performances, couple of poor games and never back on the pitch since? Can see why he would feel aggrieved but the team is doing better in a formation that suits the manager's style. Playing this way probably doesn't accommodate a player like Ben Arfa, as sad as that is to see, and it might be best for everyone if he moved on.

Or he could be injured.

I think he could be worth a go as a number ten, just off a striker.

He didn't look good playing centrally earlier this year, but a false nine is a completely different role. Just off Remy with no defensive duties he could be dynamite IMO, but that would require us playing without a target man which I'm not sure Pardew is willing to do.

It's something I don't think he'd be good at, but would love to see tried, just because I'm desperate to see him on the pitch in some fashion.

I believe Golfmag unequivocally but if Hatem does eventually get pissed off being out the team again, you have to say Pardew's cocked up big-time by not being able to fit his single most talented player into the first team. For now I can definitely live with it, cos we're on such a good run, but you'd think there must be some way to integrate him, eventually without interfering with the side's overall tenacity/work rate. He's brilliant.

Apologies if it's been posted already but Ben Arfa has flu. And that is directly from a horse right next to the horse's mouth.

:thup: Cheers for the update.

Pardew gave him a virus. Or maybe Cisse poisoned him as part of his heel turn.

Must have gotten the flu from his bird and then sneezed right in Hatem's face, that ****! Avian flu ffs!

Always wondered what Golfmag's connection is with the club.....if someone could fill me in?

that would put me at ease for the first time since jan 2012 transfer window  :D

He knows Pardews agent IIRC, and has met Pardew on a few occassions.

How sick can you be with A flu? 1 little flu cant be that bad

Wasn't there a game around 93/94 when we played QPR away and we had about 5-6 players all out with flu, played a scratch team and we got thumped (seem to remember Sir Les scoring a couple against us?). Don't want to risk spreading it if he's ill.

How sick can you be with A flu? 1 little flu cant be that bad

Wasn't there a game around 93/94 when we played QPR away and we had about 5-6 players all out with flu, played a scratch team and we got thumped (seem to remember Sir Les scoring a couple against us?). Don't want to risk spreading it if he's ill.

Supa Dupa Hoopa? 3-0 in 15 mins?