Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

His skills are superb, we need to just use this lad instead of Shola.

I don't remember HBA ever controlling Krul's "direct" passes. Not gonna happen, bruv.

He actually won a couple of headers today, I can't remember where the balls came from but he did win them.

I don't remember HBA ever controlling Krul's "direct" passes. Not gonna happen, bruv.

:lol: you know what I mean

I know. And it saddens me. Shola's gonna continue playing for this club until he's 65.

Guest hatem garrincha

:lol: you know what I mean

I know. And it saddens me. Shola's gonna continue playing for this club until he's 65.

:fwap:

:lol:

He made 2 poor decisions when he held onto the ball for too long, other than that he played well.

Not really disagreeing with that, but just wanna ask, he made 2 poor decisions within 15 mins, so that could be 12 poor decisions within a match, would you still consider that is acceptable or a good performance?

I think he played well too, but just to point out his decision making is really something that hold himself and the team back a lot.

Not really disagreeing with that, but just wanna ask, he made 2 poor decisions within 15 mins, so that could be 12 poor decisions within a match, would you still consider that is acceptable or a good performance?

I think he played well too, but just to point out his decision making is really something that hold himself and the team back a lot.

He came on when we were no longer in front and he had 25 minutes of the game to play.  I don't think he would have played the same way from the start and if he did the same thing 7.8 times it would have probably been more times than Shola actually touched the ball.

Guest firetotheworks

He just needs to take the simple, obvious option sometimes.

He's the type of guy that would throw away his his gun and go hand to hand if his opponent was disarmed. I don't think he likes things being easy.

He just needs to take the simple, obvious option sometimes.

He's the type of guy that would throw away his his gun and go hand to hand if his opponent was disarmed. I don't think he likes things being easy.

He pissed me off a couple of times yesterday when he was inviting the opposition player to come and have a go at him when he could have done something a lot simpler and more effective.  I would still rather have him playing than our statue with a goals record of 9 in his last 88 Premiership appearances.

Just watched Coutinho do exactly (less in terms of attacking force, actually, in comparison) what people on here are complaining HBA of doing... choosing the wrong options when in some great positions, making the wrong pass, etc. Will Rodgers drop him? I don't fucking think so. I've seen this from him from day one, but that's what you get with your attacking players, it doesn't always come off, but you don't leave them to rot on the fucking bench. They won 5-0 btw.

Just watched Coutinho do exactly (less in terms of attacking force, actually, in comparison) what people on here are complaining HBA of doing... choosing the wrong options when in some great positions, making the wrong pass, etc. Will Rodgers drop him? I don't f***ing think so. I've seen this from him from day one, but that's what you get with your attacking players, it doesn't always come off, but you don't leave them to rot on the f***ing bench. They won 5-0 btw.

Know what you mean but their team's a lot better than ours mate. Suarez is like a two goal head start at the moment.

Not impressive is it.

He's scored or had an assist better than one in every 3 games for us in the league, 23.  Considering how many times he's come off the bench I think that's fairly good.  He's only started 43 league games for us so quite a few of his 61 appearances in the league are bit parts towards the end of the game.

Ronaldo probably expected something like 4 assists but just went with his planned response anyway :lol:

Nothing at all wrong with his assist or goal contribution with the time he's had on the pitch, especially when you consider other factors such as his return from injury, the abomination that was last season, and him being completely shit on by Pardew as soon as he runs a couple of balls out of play.

Like every other player in the side he needs to be allowed to have quiet games and not be chastised for them. It's a recurring theme with him though, he'll have a run of half a dozen games or so where he ranges from decent to the best player on the park, followed by 1-2 sub standard showings and he's sitting in the dugout for the next 3 month. If he was in Remy's place he'd be starting on the bench at Selhurst Park after the last couple of games.