Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Just watched a bit. The kid's a f***ing magician with the ball, Pardew needs to get him in the team and work on his teammates making moves when he has it. Every f***er just watches him.

He's an amazing footballer, most will not appreciate him until we don't have him, enjoy him while you can as players like him don't come around too often.

i cant seem to find it

Search 'ben arfa by craig o'brien'.

thanks

Why is it that hard to understand hatems problem?  look at other creative players like silva and cazorla and it is fuxking obvious. I think he should start as well but if that's sth Pards asking hatem to change and he refused to, he is right to bench him. If Pards simply bows down and say ok you can do whatever you want and start him that's disastrous to the whole team.  In fact didn't you guys realize it is exactly the thinking of "hatem is too good to start" that makes him unwilling to change his decision?

Winger, wing forward or what ever other position you want to pin to him he's nowt like Cazorla or Silva.

Play him in his favoured right wing position and tell him to get at the left back and create havok.  Don't leave him on the bench to rot or put him on the left wing to provide crosses for the mighty Shola.  Unfortunately this fuckwit disagrees  :pardsgrin:

Make the CM on the right hand side do the leg work of what Ben Arfa doesn't do and you essentially solve the problem. Sissoko has the engine to cover for Debuchy and get up the field.

This is something I've always thought too. Why can't you just make sure Tiote or Sissoko cover him on that side.

Pardew makes me sick.

Make the CM on the right hand side do the leg work of what Ben Arfa doesn't do and you essentially solve the problem. Sissoko has the engine to cover for Debuchy and get up the field.

This is something I've always thought too. Why can't you just make sure Tiote or Sissoko cover him on that side.

Pardew makes me sick.

I'm no professional (or even ameteur for that matter) manager but if you set up like that against my team I'd then look to exploit the gap where sissoko should have been if he wasn't covering ben arfa.

I personally don't think it was his tracking back etc that got him dropped, it was being being poor on the ball, even being played marginally out of position didn't make up for some of the poor decisions he made when in possession, if he played like he did at villa he'd get away with tracking back he does do, if he has a bad game on the ball he's a total passenger if not hinderance. also he's known as a complex character so I'd like to know how he's been in training.