Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

He's next.

Nothing has even been confirmed with Cabaye yet :lol:

This forum ffs!

http://i43.tinypic.com/n557bl.png

:lol:

tbf it was an (apparently s***) wind up.

Although I was saying on here yesterday I expect him gone in the summer given the circumstances.

Stand up son your time has come!

Oh no scrap that, he's brought Shola on again.

If this is true it happens to often, hard for him to be part of the team when he is not involved in these kind of things.

Ben Arfa absent from Newcastle’s flight to Abu Dhabi

by MILES STARFORTH

[email protected]

HATEM Ben Arfa hasn’t gone on Newcastle United on their training trip to Abu Dhabi.

The French forward didn’t travel to the Middle East with his team-mates after Saturday’s 3-1 win over West Ham United at Upton Park.

Manager Alan Pardew has taken his team to Abu Dhabi for a week’s warm-weather training.

The club has made no comment on Ben Arfa’s absence from the trip, though the Gazette understands he stayed behind in London with Newcastle’s permission.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/ben-arfa-absent-from-newcastle-s-flight-to-abu-dhabi-1-6383311

I've said it before, he must one of if not the highest earner at the club. If the manager doesn't fancy him we should look to get a player in in his stead that Pardew could actually feel he could use.

I've said it before, he must one of if not the highest earner at the club. If the manager doesn't fancy him we should look to get a player in in his stead that Pardew could actually feel he could use.

:anguish: Can we not just get rid of Pardew instead.

Idd, he plays with no confidence. HBA is most likely the player that needs to be sure he's playing, much like Adebade.

Can't we atleast give him a friggin run-in... giving him 5 mins every single match gives him nothing. Just when he's warm, the ref blow his whistle. WTF?

Paperback Ryder said he usually gets permission to stay with family

I'm not particularly of the opinion that there's anything sinister in it in terms of a transfer, but it's a trip where team-building, fitness and tactics will all be on the agenda that he's missing. All of our players should be there.