Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest hatem garrincha

LOL Didn't expect anything less of a reaction.

Ben Arfa has a lot of work and improvement to do to warrant the OMGZ AMAZINS WORLD BEATER lovin' he gets.

:lol: He can (and should) still improve, no doubts (as for the team game plan)

But I think everybody here is lucid about that.

Do you want him to start the next game ?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ben Arfa has a lot of work and improvement to do to warrant the OMGZ AMAZINS WORLD BEATER lovin' he gets.

Who says that?

As if other players don't lose the ball :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking earlier today after reading all the comments about him losing the ball. What player doesn't lose the ball from time to time. An immediate example that springs to mind is Tiote, and arguably in far more dangerous positions sometimes.

Love your condescending put downs of anyone suggesting Ben Arfa should be starting some games. Please tell us which player you believe is justifiably keeping him out and we'll see how you like your own medicine :)

Never said he shouldn't be in the starting line up did I.

I just think a completely undeserved euphoria surrounds him at the minute.

When he tears Bolton a new arsehole then we can get excited.

Hopefully he learns when to pass the ball and that he shouldn't try and take 5 people on when he is deeper than the rest of the midfield because that is something that has been going wrong in every appearance he's made so far.

He lost his place in the starting line up after the Blackburn and Chelsea games for good reason. Yes he should come back in, if he doesn't do it he'll get booted back to the bench in no time again though.

Never said he shouldn't be in the starting line up did I.

Then your opinion is the same as most. The vast majority just want him in the team because no one is justifiably keeping him out. The whole "OMGZ AMAZINS WORLD BEATER" is in your head.

Lovely ball for Ba's second goal. Partly for the execution, but mainly for having the imagination to see the possibility.

Really? Looked like he misplaced it to me, and Ba only got to it because of his quick thinking and the WBA defender slipping.

Good performance from him though. Would like to see him start ahead of Best on Boxing Day.

I was convinced it was deliberate, but very unorthodox. Ba wasn't looking for that ball, but Benny made the instinctive calculation that if he dropped the ball into that particular area at the right pace, then Ba would get there before the defender. It's the type of ball that you don't see very often, and is completely beyond most players.

Lovely ball for Ba's second goal. Partly for the execution, but mainly for having the imagination to see the possibility.

Really? Looked like he misplaced it to me, and Ba only got to it because of his quick thinking and the WBA defender slipping.

Good performance from him though. Would like to see him start ahead of Best on Boxing Day.

I was convinced it was deliberate, but very unorthodox. Ba wasn't looking for that ball, but Benny made the instinctive calculation that if he dropped the ball into that particular area at the right pace, then Ba would get there before the defender. It's the type of ball that you don't see very often, and is completely beyond most players.

It is the kind of ball he seems to play regularly - much like the one for Ba at the Etihad.  No way was it a fluke.

What plays are Pardew

that the statements are true

"Hatem has no relationship problem with its partners, but it's just that it is an individualistic and must team runs well for me to align."

http://www.footmercato.net/newcastle-pardew-en-rajoute-une-couche-sur-ben-arfa_77897

After living hell of the injury last season, Hatem Ben Arfa know the series of admonitions that year. The Newcastle midfielder, aged 24, is constantly being judged and criticized by his coach Alan Pardew in the press last week, who reproached him for not including enough lift his level of play

Asked at a news conference yesterday, he mentioned this time the individualistic side of the former Lyon: "Hatem has no relationship problem with its partners, but it's just that it's an individualistic and must our team runs well for me to align. "One way to boost the international tri-color? . My interpretation is play for the team not yourself

What plays are Pardew

that the statements are true

"Hatem has no relationship problem with its partners, but it's just that it is an individualistic and must team runs well for me to align."

http://www.footmercato.net/newcastle-pardew-en-rajoute-une-couche-sur-ben-arfa_77897

After living hell of the injury last season, Hatem Ben Arfa know the series of admonitions that year. The Newcastle midfielder, aged 24, is constantly being judged and criticized by his coach Alan Pardew in the press last week, who reproached him for not including enough lift his level of play

Asked at a news conference yesterday, he mentioned this time the individualistic side of the former Lyon: "Hatem has no relationship problem with its partners, but it's just that it's an individualistic and must our team runs well for me to align. "One way to boost the international tri-color? . My interpretation is play for the team not yourself

A bit harsh to call him an individualistic in public. Should've been in a private conversation.

I have the feeling that Pardew is searching for excuses for not playing Ben Arfa. Numerous times, when Ben Arfa got the ball , all his partners stop running and no one make himself available for a pass. Sometimes, Ben Arfa make himself available but is being ignored by his partner.

I think there's some jealousy and envy toward Ben Arfa from Padrew and "some" of his partners. Padrew dont seem to want (or to know how to manage) a "star" in his team. He is not treating Ben Arfa like any other player in the team (example Obertan, Best etc ...).

He expects more from Ben Arfa (which is Ok) but he dont give him as much chance to prove/show it.

Guest hatem garrincha

Those french "football" sites translate Pardew words in their own way. HBA is one of their favorite target. Nothing new under the sun.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Those french "football" sites translate Pardew words in their own way. HBA is one of their favorite target. Nothing new under the sun.

it's likely you're dating a sentence out of context and you actually

an article on Hatem to the buzz

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Regardless of what anyone thinks this guy is probably our most skilful player and is great a playing through balls like for ba's second the other night and when he set up ba vs city and hart made a great save. We need him in the team leon best is terrible he had a purple patch but its well over now and he's back to his old shit self and ameobi and lovenpants are worst so has to be Ben Arfa.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Aye.

:lol:

Aye.

indeed

I just read the translation

it's not quite that  :whistle:

merry Christmas

best wishes to all

even when

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Aye.