Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

The position he scored from was important too, it wasn't just a tap in. IIRC he'd previously trying playing a through-ball which didn't come off, but it came back to him. He spread it wide but importantly then got moving and drifted into a great position to score. Excellent pick out from Taylor and with his technique he made it look easy.

Guest Heneage

The position he scored from was important too, it wasn't just a tap in. IIRC he'd previously trying playing a through-ball which didn't come off, but it came back to him. He spread it wide but importantly then got moving and drifted into a great position to score. Excellent pick out from Taylor and with his technique he made it look easy.

Very easy to blaze that kind of chance high or wide.

2 assists and a goal in 357 minutes of football, or 4 ninety minute matches. Not a bad ratio.

the pass for ba against WBA i thought was a poor pass at the time from level 7, when i got home and watched it it seemed more and more deliberate putting the ball into the perfect place for a strike on goal.

2 assists and a goal in 357 minutes of football, or 4 ninety minute matches. Not a bad ratio.

The run and resulting penalty at Manu was as much of an assist as anything. He's been a focal point in three of our last six goals.

the pass for ba against WBA i thought was a poor pass at the time from level 7, when i got home and watched it it seemed more and more deliberate putting the ball into the perfect place for a strike on goal.

Throw in to the mix the chance he put on a plate for Ba at City and him hitting the post, and he has shown what he brings to the team. So much better than playing Best there.

where would you play him ?

If he's going to start after today then it will be in place of Best, I'd give him a free roll.

At Snakes and Ladders? :lol:

Pardew is a master seducer, he knows how to leave the ladies wanting more and gagging for it... that is what he does with Ben Arfa and the fans...