Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Wish he wouldn't drop so deep to pick the ball up, i know he wants to get involved but want him getting it on the edge of the area where he can get shots off or little passes into the likes of Ba.  Do not want to see him coming to the halfway line and losing the ball trying to dribble past someone like he did in tonights game.

Wish he wouldn't drop so deep to pick the ball up, i know he wants to get involved but want him getting it on the edge of the area where he can get shots off or little passes into the likes of Ba.  Do not want to see him coming to the halfway line and losing the ball trying to dribble past someone like he did in tonights game.

no problem with it if we have players with the nouse to take up the gap he leaves (which also gives him options to pass to insteasd of having to dribble), it's all about movement, at times we look as mobile as subbuteo with only the player in possession moving.

Pardew said "We feel once Hatem reaches the level he is capable of then he can start challenging Gabby. I think people sometimes forget about some of the contributions Gabby has made this year."

What the fuck is this? This is far and away the most worrying comment Pardew has made about NUFC so far

Pardew said "We feel once Hatem reaches the level he is capable of then he can start challenging Gabby. I think people sometimes forget about some of the contributions Gabby has made this year."

:fwap:

Finally.

Btw , I'm fapping over the idea of Ben Arfa possibly on the wing and Obertan out of the team.

Please tell me he hasn't really said that.

Cross onto Ba's head against Stoke (he was good in that game) and when he ran fast to recover the ball that time in an early home game. Any others?

The statement makes no sense at all anyway. The level he's capable of pisses on Obertan from a great height, why does he need to get there before he's a better option? Fucking stupid.

Please tell me he hasn't really said that.

is 'gabby' demba ba's or tim krul's nickname ?

Can't be a real quote surely?

Guest hatem garrincha

You're right man, he shouldn't drop so deep. He's going to be dangerous... for his team and I don't like that main default on him.

But once again, he came deeper when the midfield (Tiote-Vuckic) was incapable to do it job.

Despite not being at his best, what has he contributed in his time on the pitch:

Man City - set up great chance for Ba and hit the post himself

Man Utd - set up decent chance for Ba and won the penalty

Chelsea - nothing

Norwich and Swansea - didn't even get on

West Brom - assist for Ba

All this whilst coming back from a serious injury and trying to find his form. The fact that he isn't starting at the moment instead of Obertan, Best (who has contributed very little in his last few games) and Jonas (who seems knackered and is lacking any end product) beggars belief really. He may not be at his best, but he's still creating way more than others and he's barely played. The only way he'll find his best form is by starting. Has to be given a starting place.

Guest hatem garrincha

Ben Arfa, the Pards "bouc-emissaire". That's pretty clear now.

:rolleyes:

He's supporting Obertan - it's Ok and fair - by "lowering" HBA - it's not Ok -

And why comparing the two now, while he repeated ad nauseam Hatem wasn't a winger ?

@Zonal_Marking: Gabriel Obertan has played 1200 minutes in the Premier League this season and still hasn't got a shot on target, quite incredible

Ben Arfa has played so much less and yet does more. I appreciate shots on target aren't the be all and end all (I am a jonas fan when he's in form) but wow.

Ben Arfa, the Pards "bouc-emissaire". That's pretty clear now.

:rolleyes:

He's supporting Obertan - it's Ok and fair - by "lowering" HBA - it's not Ok -

And why comparing the two now, while he repeated ad nauseam Hatem wasn't a winger ?

It's pretty obvious that quote is a load of tripe. Pardew has nailed his colours to the master regarding Ben Arfa's position, not that I agree with him, hardly makes Ben Arfa a scapegoat though.

Created a great chance for Tiote too, the only attacking player we have who can deliver a ball with whip and pace from a wide position.

sad to say theres only him and cabaye in our squad who could play the ball through that brunt did for the opener.

Created a great chance for Tiote too, the only attacking player we have who can deliver a ball with whip and pace from a wide position.

sad to say theres only him and cabaye in our squad who could play the ball through that brunt did for the opener.

And only Ba who could make that run and finish like that.

That skill that he did in the box just after he came on was quality, got between two players. Really thought one of the defenders were going to stick a leg out and we'd get a penalty from it. Think it was just a corner in the end.

Got to start against Bolton :thup: