Bolton Wanderers v Newcastle United (26/12/11, 3pm)

Mr. Snrub

Dunno like, he's not actually that good in the air despite his size.

He won every ball in the air during the second half of the Championship season, I think people are forgetting just how good he is in the air.

He won every ball in the air during the second half of the Championship season, I think people are forgetting just how good he is in the air.

A few well-remembered mistakes are colouring views of him, I think (Wigan at home, Blackburn at home and Bolton away last season). Generally he's very good though.

He's good, not great.

He's good, not great.

and this isnt the championship.

He's good, not great.

I never said he was great. People are making him out to be some sort of liability in the air, which is simply untrue. His shortcomings are on the deck, where he's outmuscled and generally found flat-footed. In the air I've no worries.

He's good, not great.

I never said he was great. People are making him out to be some sort of liability in the air, which is simply untrue. His shortcomings are on the deck, where he's outmuscled and generally found flat-footed. In the air I've no worries.

any reason to think bolton are just going to hoof it in the air ?

He's good, not great.

any reason to think bolton are just going to hoof it in the air ?

I hope not, and see no reason to think that. I'm more worried we'll be pumping it high and long to our front men.

He's good, not great.

This is the premiership where players are 3 inches taller  O0

I honestly doubt there's a team in the league who has broken other teams' trends more than we have.

So depressingly true. We are the nice guys of football, and we all know what happens to nice guys.

I was thinking that when Jonas put the ball out after Reid went down injured. Imagine a ruthless twat like Blackburn's Pedersen or Seb Larsson or some twat like that :lol: Not that they get any real success, but you know what I mean.

I honestly doubt there's a team in the league who has broken other teams' trends more than we have.

So depressingly true. We are the nice guys of football, and we all know what happens to nice guys.

I was thinking that when Jonas put the ball out after Reid went down injured. Imagine a ruthless t*** like Blackburn's Pedersen or Seb Larsson or some t*** like that :lol: Not that they get any real success, but you know what I mean.

I went mad when Jonas did that. On reflection it didn't help his case that he didn't do his job for the umpteenth consecutive game.

I was thinking that when Jonas put the ball out after Reid went down injured. Imagine a ruthless t*** like Blackburn's Pedersen or Seb Larsson or some t*** like that :lol: Not that they get any real success, but you know what I mean.

I went mad when Jonas did that. On reflection it didn't help his case that he didn't do his job for the umpteenth consecutive game.

I was proud Jonas put it out.