Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People laughed at the concept last time but I do hope we're still looking at other deals and not focussing all of our efforts on this.

If it's a quick deal that might end up a bargain then fair enough I'm happy for us to go for it, but we have far bigger concerns at the minute surely.

My thoughts on the matter.  Not been linked with many centre backs lately, even the Tomkins link has gone a bit quiet.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP on Morrison: "There has been no communication between the two managers, we will keep all transfer business in house"

AP did say that things may be going on at executive level re Morrison #nufc

AP "There has been no bid as far as I'm aware" #nufc

I think we're just being used to get him the deal he wants.

Good shout that.

Yeah, great shout.

Morrison's agent to Dekka: "Please bid for Ravel so he can get a better contract with Man Utd."

Dekka: "Sure, why the hell not?!"

More like his agent going to clubs telling them he is available and interested. That leads to clubs bidding and the pressure is placed on Man Utd to improve their contract offer.

It is games agents have played for years.

I think we're just being used to get him the deal he wants.

Good shout that.

Yeah, great shout.

Morrison's agent to Dekka: "Please bid for Ravel so he can get a better contract with Man Utd."

Dekka: "Sure, why the hell not?!"

Gesturting from the agent. You think his agent would explicitly say "hi, looking to exploit man utd. Fancy helping?"

??