The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

It's not a penalty, it's offside. Where did the bloody red card come from anyway? In what world would that be a professional foul. The referee has simply ruined the match for no reason.

Gave himself no thinking time either. Blew the whistle and showed the red card. Funny because I've got a bet on them. Horrible for every QPR supporter...

Aye I've got a bet on Man Utd too, but I didn't want to win like this tbh. That's just fucking horrible. Horrible for football itself.

It's not a penalty, it's offside. Where did the bloody red card come from anyway? In what world would that be a professional foul. The referee has simply ruined the match for no reason.

Oh there's a reason, Manure are a goal behind Man City so a nice mauling of an insignificant team today will help them further.

Twenty times worse than what Perch did when Reina came at him.

Will Ashley Young be called a cheat? Will he feck!!

I remember a few years when Chelsea started rolling all over the floor the commentators just referred to it as taking any opportunity to win a game and saying it like it was ok to do because they were just wanting to win the title.

Gave himself no thinking time either. Blew the whistle and showed the red card. Funny because I've got a bet on them. Horrible for every QPR supporter...

Aye I've got a bet on Man Utd too, but I didn't want to win like this tbh. That's just fucking horrible. Horrible for football itself.

It is, it absolutely is. Think my bet would have won (will win) anyway.

Reminds me of our 08/09 season where crucial decisions went against us in the last games of the season.

I reckon the big sides easily pick up an extra 10 points every season because of contentious refereeing decisions that go their way. Case in point Chelsea yesterday. It's despicable.

Probably something more like 20-25 points. They are good team but without the decisions going there way all the time they would be a hell of a lot closer to the other teams.

f***ing hell, the linesman's positioning for that  :jesuswept:

Looked good enough to me, he just failed to spot the clear offside.

That was my point. Just makes the decision that bit more disgraceful.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm not sure if its people being more aware and concious of ref decisions this season, or if the refs really are dogshite this year, but it seems we're discussing refs and their decisions more than the actual games this season.

Offside and a dive, leads to a goal and a red card. Mint.

And not even five minutes after a Rooney tackle that would have got him sent off in any other league in Europe. They should show that five minutes to officials as a training exercise.

Still,I've been a Spurs fan for 35 year and I don't know what it's like toget a decision like that at Old Trafford. At least you guys have had that. And it's Mark Hughes on the receiving end.

This is fucking horrendous refereeing. Not only the penalty and red card, but Rooney and Rafael have produced easily yellow card worthy challenges. But nothing on both occasions.

I'm not sure if its people being more aware and concious of ref decisions this season, or if the refs really are dogshite this year, but it seems we're discussing refs and their decisions more than the actual games this season.

There isn't really any standout refs any more. Webb has gone down hill recently and in the past we had Durkin/Ellery/Rennie :memelol: who were noted as been good for the most part.

The ref and linesman are a right pair of cunts.

How come these incompetent blurts are never held accountable for their fuck ups ? That shocker of a decision could well decide who wins the title and who is relegated.

Aye I've got a bet on Man Utd too, but I didn't want to win like this tbh. That's just f***ing horrible. Horrible for football itself.

It is, it absolutely is. Think my bet would have won (will win) anyway.

Reminds me of our 08/09 season where crucial decisions went against us in the last games of the season.

That disallowed Viduka goal against Fulham  :rant:

Why don't we dispense with any idea of fair play and just let the top four be one goal ahead at the start. We could call it Top Club Weighting or something.

Vidic there in association with Assassin's Creed.