NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

'Don't even bother ringing....' Pardew says Milan are wasting their time calling about Krul/Santon http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/01/18/tim-krul-and-davide-santon-not-for-sale-insists-pardew-61634-32626637/ … #nufc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Don't even bother trying to ring my phone on 0774 42442, and if I don't answer because I'm in the bath or something don't try ringing Mike or Derek on 0208...

Two words - smokescreen  O0

Well, one word, as per your post...

If I never hear that word/words in a transfer window again, it will be too soon.

Not sure where to put this, but the rumour is that we're loosely interested in M'Vila after the Sandro injury...but QPR have supposedly offered 80Kpw.

If I never hear that word/words in a transfer window again, it will be too soon.

Not sure where to put this, but the rumour is that we're loosely interested in M'Vila after the Sandro injury...but QPR have supposedly offered 80Kpw.

Welcome to the anti-qpr club :)

Guest reefatoon

Hhmm, A Spurs board?

Don't be ridiculous!

Everyone knows no one's going there for the money.

It's so they get to play Fifa with the owner.

Guest Geordiesned

Surely there's a new Laurent Robert out there somewhere? :(

Anywhere?

Even if there is he'd be too old for Ashley's transfer policy. Robert was 28 when we signed him.

Hhmm, A Spurs board?

Would be Giggsed to high heaven. Naah, I thought you guys were interested, that's the only reason I put it on here.

Not all that fussed tbh, if QPR are willing to throw money at him then whatever. I'm more worried when we lose out to Chelsea or Liverpool.

Anywhere?

Or a Bellamy.

We've missed Bellamy for 8 years now. We stopped moving when he left.

Yep. Getting rid of him showed what a monumental fuckwit Souness was. Abomination of a manager who set us back years.

Hhmm, A Spurs board?

Would be Giggsed to high heaven. Naah, I thought you guys were interested, that's the only reason I put it on here.

Not all that fussed tbh, if QPR are willing to throw money at him then whatever. I'm more worried when we lose out to Chelsea or Liverpool.

If Spurs came in for him and he chose QPR instead he ought to have his head examined

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Told #nufc have no intention of signing Darren Bent despite the talk . Sure most Toon fans will have worked that one out anyway.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

To clear up the Davide Santon reports, there has been no "formal bid" for the player from any club #nufc

Right so expect Bent to sign on a 12 year deal tomorrow and Santon sold before the game

Super-Lee with super information on super urgent matters. That's just super.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Transfer window is a frustrating game for all concerned. Best bet is to reserve judgement until Feb 1. #nufc

When this window ends with us selling Adam Campbell to Swindon and nobody coming in, I'll direct all my anger towards Ryder and no one else.

Guest Geordiesned

Anywhere?

Even if there is he'd be too old for Ashley's transfer policy. Robert was 28 when we signed him.

Oops! :lol:

Anywhere?

Dimitri Payet man. We might as well just buy the rest of Lille's star players. He's from Réunion, plays left-wing, would cost about the same as what Robert did and is about the same age as when we signed him. Has 8 goals and 9 assists this season already.

Got 6/8 last season and 13/7 the season before, so he's pretty proven in Ligue 1.

André Ayew :smitten:

Good player, very good. Lacks a bit of end product compared to the level of his other attributes though, so not like Guti/Obermong in other words. But he's african, and they wont sell him. Not that this was your point.

will have been posted already but:

Siem De Jong's agent has played down reports linking the Ajax ace with a possible move to Newcastle.

Reports have suggested Newcastle are lining up a move for De Jong during this month's transfer window as they look to boslter their squad.

However, De Jong's representative, Louis Laros, claims the classy midfielder is happy at Ajax and will probably stay at the Amsterdam ArenA.

"There has been a lot of interest in Siem but at the moment he is the captain of Ajax, and he is happy at Ajax," Laros told Sky Tyne and Wear.

"I expect he will stay until the end of the season. But you never know." :lol: that ol' chestnut eh