NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

If we sign Carroll back we may as well bin Cabaye/Siss/HBA etc. The midfield will be bypassed anyway. Grim

Its getting bypassed anyway :lol: also i don't agree on the Sissoko and HBA thing.... i know they didn't play much together but when they did i felt HBA and Carroll linked up well so i can see it working if HBA is allowed a free role of sorts.

As for Sissoko he's practically playing as an SS anyway so i think him feeding off AC's knockdowns could work but as far as Cabaye goes it would effect him i'd imagine.

Not the prettiest of stuff but i think HBA and Sissoko feeding off Carroll could work in theory.

To be fair, Carroll might actually be able to make something of Cabaye's floaty set penises.

If we sign Carroll back we may as well bin Cabaye/Siss/HBA etc. The midfield will be bypassed anyway. Grim

Its getting bypassed anyway :lol: also i don't agree on the Sissoko and HBA thing.... i know they didn't play much together but when they did i felt HBA and Carroll linked up well so i can see it working if HBA is allowed a free role of sorts.

As for Sissoko he's practically playing as an SS anyway so i think him feeding off AC's knockdowns could work but as far as Cabaye goes it would effect him i'd imagine.

Not the prettiest of stuff but i think HBA and Sissoko feeding off Carroll could work in theory.

To be fair, Carroll might actually be able to make something of Cabaye's floaty set penises.

True :thup:

I'm getting to the point at which I can see Carroll being a decent idea. We're stuck with the manager, might as well give him something he can work with.

Still think he'll go to West Ham though. These recent stories are probably just them and Liverpool trying to gain the upper hand on negotiations.

Allow us to mix up our tactics

:yao:

Carroll has had the ideal manager in Allardyce to demonstrate his worth, and albeit maybe unlucky with injuries not convinced. I am resigned to him coming back, Pardew has no ability to get us to attack with any invention, he will waste the talent we have and if we improve it'll be through turgid endless 10th place mediocrity.

I wonder how Carroll has settled in London.  Is he happy there or still hankering after a move back home?  There doesn't seem to be so many reported sightings of him in town these days compared to when he was at Liverpool.

I'm getting to the point at which I can see Carroll being a decent idea. We're stuck with the manager, might as well give him something he can work with.

Me too, especially if we can get him back to his form when we sold him for a price which works for the club.

Think we need a forward which can give us what Fellaini gives to Everton under Pardew and in form Carroll can do that.

Done a complete 180 on this but starting to see no other way.

Hba to liverpool

Unfortunately this. If that happens we have well and truly made the worst deal in history

He'll play about 5 games a season for a couple of seasons and come back on a free.

Still think he'll go to West Ham though. These recent stories are probably just them and Liverpool trying to gain the upper hand on negotiations.

Me too. Expectations have been significantly lowered since I've come to the realisation that that the man just can't work with a team like this. He did better when Best and Lovenkrands were at his disposal.

Carroll, man, we just haven't moved forward at all.

Back to square one. Regression, even though we've just spent how much on players to build an "attacking" team. Depressing as f***, its pathetic we are even interested. It just means stuck with the manager, stuck with the style of play.

Please stop :lol:

He will be gone at the end of the season after we narrowly avoid relegation.  :snod:

:whistle:

Carroll, man, we just haven't moved forward at all.

Back to square one. Regression, even though we've just spent how much on players to build an "attacking" team. Depressing as f***, its pathetic we are even interested. It just means stuck with the manager, stuck with the style of play.

Please stop :lol:

He will be gone at the end of the season after we narrowly avoid relegation.  :snod:

:whistle:

Will he fuck, 7 more years of this shit mate.

Cisse out wide, Ben Arfa on the bench, Carroll and Shola up front.

I'd take a cyanide pill right now but the chances of me being the first person to survive it are too much, must find a better way.

Cisse out wide, Ben Arfa on the bench, Carroll and Shola up front.

I'd take a cyanide pill right now but the chances of me being the first person to survive it are too much, must find a better way.

:lol:

This Carroll talk is utterly demoralizing. It's gone from pure rage, to sitting in the corner of a dark room, rocking back and forth, whispering "Yes Carroll yes, he'll do fine, Pards needs him, we wants the Carroll yes.."