NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Btw, anyone notice Lee Ryder was on holiday? Nah, me neither until I looked at back page of the Chronicle and it wasn't smeared in s***.

aye noticed it today.  Steve Brown with the back page lead today (he usually writes for non-league/Berwick).  Neil Cameron from the Journal's done a few bits too.  Would love for them to realise Ryder is crap and for him never to return!

I hope the defender we are in talks with is Debuchy.... the others can wait they are not the french RB for the Euros with the possibility of his value skyrocketing.

If we are to sign him we need to act fast, while other targets dont need to be completed as quickly.

Guest bimpy474

Will be that frenchie trialist from talk in.

Or Ryan Nelson.

That French trialist was ruled out by the Chronicle i think a week or so back.

With Steven Taylor getting fit again we really don't need a decent centre back. We need a real quality centre back to push Taylor and Williamson, a promising youngster would be nice too. We could certainly use some pace back there too.

Guest bimpy474

Highly rated Douglas reckons, and going by our recent policy it should be a player under 26.

With Steven Taylor getting fit again we really don't need a decent centre back. We need a real quality centre back to push Taylor and Williamson, a promising youngster would be nice too. We could certainly use some pace back there too.

Does seem to be the idea with us tracking the likes of Douglas and Mbiwa among others and i do seem to recall Pardew saying he would buy a young CB too....