NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Cisse on the wing, man. :lol:

Really does take some beating.

It's a heinous crime that like, indefensible.

You'll defend it, next year probably.

Grow up man.

You say it's indefensible yet all you've done all season is defend the man who made that decision, you are incredible and not in a good way.

:jesuswept:

I don't why you're picking a fight on this point, as it's something I've consistently said is wrong. You seem to struggle to understand any position that isn't either 'defend on everything' or 'hate with a passion'.

You've defended everything else about him, and say he should be here next season, can't bother you that much starting Cisse on the wing, you are happy to see another year of decisions like this after all.

As I said, you can't seem to understand my position. You're just making yourself look an idiot here.

From the biggest joke on the forum that's quite cutting.

Is there an emoticon for a despairing sigh?

Grow up man.

You say it's indefensible yet all you've done all season is defend the man who made that decision, you are incredible and not in a good way.

I don't why you're picking a fight on this point, as it's something I've consistently said is wrong. You seem to struggle to understand any position that isn't either 'defend on everything' or 'hate with a passion'.

You've defended everything else about him, and say he should be here next season, can't bother you that much starting Cisse on the wing, you are happy to see another year of decisions like this after all.

As I said, you can't seem to understand my position. You're just making yourself look an idiot here.

Is there an emoticon for a despairing sigh?

Is there one for a boring arsewipse?

There is nothing wrong with a 442 as long as you have two wingers who are preferably fast, can cross the ball and drop back and cover the fullbacks. It will work against most of the league but not against the good teams as the midfield gets overran and you never get the ball.

There is nothing wrong with a 442 as long as you have two wingers who are preferably fast, can cross the ball and drop back and cover the fullbacks. It will work against most of the league but not against the good teams as the midfield gets overran and you never get the ball.

unless the wingers are of the ginola variety I can't see it working, it's very 1980's/90's and theres a reason why teams don't do it anymore.

Grow up man.

I also like Ian, pack it in man. IanW's hardly a passionate Pardew supporter from what I've seen. It's just that he's on a forum where the vast majority are anti-Pardew, so naturally in contrast his 'apologist' stance stands out.

I don't think we'd necessarily need too much emphasis on wingers with Carroll. Crosses always play a role anyway, and don't think Carroll needs whole game focused on it, plus he wouldn't be only striker.

Toon's Taylor needs a few days away from all of this man. The weekend has bled over to numerous threads all over this forum and it's not doing him any favors picking battles with a ton of people all over.

Ian is a top poster who is part of a group of individuals who make this forum what it is in terms of the different viewpoints brought to the table.

Reported that we (WBA) are interested in Danny Simpson, what is your honest opinion on him?

He'll contribute little or nothing going forward, when he crosses the ball he'll never hit your man, he can defend well at times and poor at others, he cant take throw ins for shit. He's very average.

Reported that we (WBA) are interested in Danny Simpson, what is your honest opinion on him?

Can't cross, can't run, can't pass, can't dribble, can't do throw-ins and backs off.

Can hold his position and shut his wing down when the team is defending as a unit.

He's okay. Offers little going forward and is pretty poor on the ball but he does the basics well enough on the whole. We won't miss him from a first team perspective but I would have kept him in the squad given the choice.

Can't cross, can't run, can't pass, can't dribble, can't do throw-ins and backs off.

Can hold his position and shut his wing down when the team is defending as a unit.

Competent defender, awful with the ball. 

Look for: long, slow, looping crosses going out for a goal kick or into the 'keeper's gloves; chipping the ball 20 yards forward when faced with a modicum of pressure anywhere on the pitch - I mean anywhere, which includes in the final third; waving his arms a lot, blaming others for everything; an arrogant personality and a complete lack of ability to do anything with the ball, full stop.

Pretty much the same as what has been already said. Hes a decent enough defender but offers little on the ball. He also panics when put under any kind of pressure and hoofs the ball forward, plus if your team is under pressure he is shit scared of the ball and shouts at team mates when he gets passed to  :lol:.