NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

The thing is, what else exactly can we do other than 'lap it up?' What other choices do we have?

Stop supporting or caring about the club? Protest? Stop spending any money on anything related to Newcastle?

How many people do you know who have actually turned their back on the club and don't look out for the results anymore? Or have gone to support say Gateshead or somebody else?

It's incredibly frustrating being a Newcastle supporter when we all feel we're so close to having a decent side on paper, only for the realities of board and manager to quash those ambitions.

I still think it was worse under Souness. If we have a shocking start to the season I may be convinced otherwise but even being in a position where I live hundreds of miles from the ground and can get free tickets to a couple of other league clubs, I can't see myself walking away.

Wow. I feel like an alcoholic. :D

If they repeat the same mistake as last summer I won't be able to chalk it up to anything other than sheer incompetence.

It's worse than that and has been evident for some time. He doesn't care where we finish as long as it's above 18th.

It's not incompetence, just negligence.

There's definitely negligence there, but I don't think that's all it is. For whatever success Ashley has had in the retail sporting goods business, I don't think he has the capacity to run the club successfully (measured as top level football on the pitch and financial stability). That incompetence manifests itself in neglect.

Anywho, I'd be pleased to see us actually learn from mistakes and adjust behavior accordingly. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, etc.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the club, to listen on some of the reasoning on transfers for example.

If we don't get another 2 players I fear another low placed finish... Haven't we let about 9 players go and only got 1 loan signing in? it's the Anita window all over again.

Signing another striker would solve so many problems for us, as we really struggle for goals. A winger would be a luxury at this stage but we desperately need one too. Not holding my breath :(

Eto'o linked in the Metro :mike:

Enjoyed this use of this picture mid-article:

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/ay115892428file-photo-dated.jpg?w=650&h=978&crop=1#038;h=1024

Guest bimpy474

Oh, and the one of the author:

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/james-sanderson.jpg?w=300&h=300&crop=1

Looks a bright chap.

WTF is that on his head :lol:

I would have been happy with zero transfers and a significant upgrade in manager tbf

remy and a new manager would have done me

Same here. Throwing new players at Pardew will only end up confusing him anyway.

Guest Phil K

I would have been happy with zero transfers and a significant upgrade in manager tbf

remy and a new manager would have done me

Same here. Throwing new players at Pardew will only end up confusing him anyway.

Amazes me the only person who can't see how f****** hopeless at everything Pardew is, is Ashley. Not even Kinnear - he can see how useless he is. A kindred spirit no doubt

Wouldnt touch Eto`o with a stick now. looking lazy and uniterested since his move to Anzi. And most reports say that he is poor in most matches.

Luciana Traore on the other hand would give us a different look in attack.

Wouldnt touch Eto`o with a stick now. looking lazy and uniterested since his move to Anzi. And most reports say that he is poor in most matches.

Luciana Traore on the other hand would give us a different look in attack.

I still remember that crazy webcam rant about the Cameroonian federation trying to kill him. He's completely lost it.

Eto'o linked in the Metro :mike:

Enjoyed this use of this picture mid-article:

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/ay115892428file-photo-dated.jpg?w=650&h=978&crop=1#038;h=1024

this picture should replace cupcake dog as the kinnear smiley, it's kinnear doing :kinnear: