NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

He would start plenty...in Europa league...

If we're playing 4-3-3 he would join rotation for left wing, if we try and do better at cups he would get plenty of time. For strongest starting 11 not sure, appealing him on left, ben arfa right and cisse up middle (jonas cabaye and tiote in the middle) but harsh on Ba.

IMO if we want to balance team for playing on multiple fronts we simply can't get in a big fuss over not being able to field all out best players at the same time. The only issue is if the players ego can survive it, and you fight that with exactly the kind of team ethos Pardew has got going.

When you are in 4 competitions which we will be next season you need depth......

And think about it if Ben Arfa or Ba were to get injured you need someone to come in and quite frankly we dont have much atm.

Hoilett provides that imo, and considering all the games its not like he would be stuck on the bench all year round.

He will play plenty of games.

Considering his contract is up aswell its a no brainer to me, we need an extra forward even if we sell no one and Hoilett fits the bill if you ask me.

Not being all mackem but would Hoilett start for us?

Right now probably. Would drop Ba for him in our 4-3-3, but in the long run i don't know where that leaves Ba.

At PSG.

I've got one of two doubts about Hoilett's application, but if he plays to the best of his ability he'd be an automatic choice for us, surely.

Guest MrSundlofer

Right now probably. Would drop Ba for him in our 4-3-3, but in the long run i don't know where that leaves Ba.

At PSG.

Not sure if PSG really wants him anymore. Can see Ancelotti signing someone from Brazil or Italy. Wouldn't surprise me if Del Piero ends up in Paris.

Guest Shaun

:serious:

Guest andrew

I would only have hoilett over ba because I think he's 'happier' (and therefore a bit more comfortable) out wide on the left. But an in form Demba, with a goal in his locker and confidence brimming, is a better third and final piece of the striking jigsaw for me. If he's not happy being left out of the goals and deployed wide then yes, let's look for a more natural replacement but imo he is such a good player that if he is happy and confident enough he can still contribute and get goals from the left. I'd have demba :)

Guest taps01

So who would we prefer.

Mbiwa, Vertonghten, Douglas or Alderweireld?

Not seen any of them play for more than a couple of games here in there but from what folk say on here I think Douglas sounds the better partner for colo.