NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Jamie Dalton ‏@JamieDalton82

Valenciennes manager Daniel Sanchez just been on RMC saying no interest or contact from anyone about Nicolas Isimat-Mirin #LFC #PSG

Nicolas Isimat-Mirin's agent: "Several English clubs have expressed an interest. Today there is nothing concrete"

Guest Roger Kint

Jamie Dalton ‏@JamieDalton82

Valenciennes manager Daniel Sanchez just been on RMC saying no interest or contact from anyone about Nicolas Isimat-Mirin #LFC #PSG

Nicolas Isimat-Mirin's agent: "Several English clubs have expressed an interest. Today there is nothing concrete"

Guessing the Star got todays story from that, saying we have bid £5m for him. Or are planning a bid i cant remember now what bullshit they printed :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

L'Equipe saying us and Lille are after Bastia forward Florian Thauvin.

http://www.footlille.com/2013/01/06/40172-newcastle-concurrence-le-losc-sur-f-thauvin

Never heard of him so went on youtube and could only find two goals, went on wiki and found out why :lol:

Young player who makes appearances from the bench

Yeah thats what i found out on wiki, you seen much of him?

Guest hatem garrincha

http://www.footlille.com/2013/01/06/40172-newcastle-concurrence-le-losc-sur-f-thauvin

Never heard of him so went on youtube and could only find two goals, went on wiki and found out why :lol:

Never  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

:lol:

Guest VanBarduck

:lol:

Adam johnson type of player , lefty , some skills , some pace , but nowhere near ben arfa  :D

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Were they at least fucking good goals?

Would love to say yes but a tap in from a keeper save and a near post shot the keeper should have done better with :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Another midfielder who plays in a three, great lets play 4-4-2 again.

Defenders and a striker please NUFC you blind feckers.

Guest Roger Kint

M'Vila should only come if Tiote is sold, otherwise we should concentrate on a forward, and a CB.

Incidentally I think Tiote should be sold.

Agree on both points. Sadly nobody will buy him this season with the ACN and his abysmal form/discipline unless it was for a pretty small fee.

M'Vila should only come if Tiote is sold, otherwise we should concentrate on a forward, and a CB.

M'Vila would be a sep up on Tiote. His price reflects his off field behaviour and he is therefore a typical NUFC signing. I know CM is not a priority but sometimes you have to strike when opportunity beckons.

M'Vila would be a sep up on Tiote. His price reflects his off field behaviour and he is therefore a typical NUFC signing. I know CM is not a priority but sometimes you have to strike when opportunity beckons.

While that's true the club are having troubles getting a striker and a CB in at the moment, matter about a midfielder as well :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Even an M'vila who's been underperforming for a long time , is way better than Tioté , the difference between the two , is that M'vila has a brain...that's enough for me , not mentionning the technic , the range of passes , the vision etc... I know for a fact that M'vila has more " football IQ ".