NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Facts in the media? :o :lol:

Right, and they aren't facts, you've just admitted that to Cajun :lol:

EDIT:  Ok I won't reply to your last post and we can get back on topic.

The reporting of the release clause i am taking to be a fact. Your's was a generalization.  :)

EDIT: I didn't see your edit. because i don't read posts properly.  :lol: I should probably have done the same... :shifty:

The reporting of the release clause i am taking to be a fact. Your's was a generalization.  :)

I said there's clearly a clause in my first post, so how could I also be saying that nothing in the media is factual?  Have a little think about it.

Basically all this has come about because you couldn't be bothered to read my first post and got yourself in a mess trying to pretend you did, I'm bored of this now, this is my last post to you.

The second coming of NUFC transfer rumours in the press has had some shaky moments, we need some excitement to get it roaring back into life. I remember the start of the summer transfer window with all the 'And so it begins' lines and images, was class

The second coming of NUFC transfer rumours in the press has had some shaky moments, we need some excitement to get it roaring back into life. I remember the start of the summer transfer window with all the 'And so it begins' lines and images, was class

In 2-3 months, this thread will certainly go into high gear. O0

In the meantime, let's just enjoy the final 7 games of the season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Can't wait for Nut to start posting some links and I mean the good links- not the shite "This site says us, Villa and Spurs are looking at player x"- can't wait man. The excitement as the replies flood and the thread bumps to the top of the page :aww:

Don't also forget that £7m is what we would receive, the cost for the buyer is close to £20m according to club sources.

?

According to the Chronicle and other sources the buying club would have to spend around 20m to get Ba which includes agent fees,signing on fees, his transfer fee etc etc.

Not sure if its true tbh, but it could put people off.

Don't also forget that £7m is what we would receive, the cost for the buyer is close to £20m according to club sources.

?

According to the Chronicle and other sources the buying club would have to spend around 20m to get Ba which includes agent fees,signing on fees, his transfer fee etc etc.

His agent is creaming it by the sound of things.

?

His agent is creaming it by the sound of things.

hell he got 2m alone off Ashley which is mighty impressive

Wonder if we've tried to renegotiate his contract to get rid of the clause?

Because of his dodgy knee no club would be willing to splash out proper big money for him. I'm sure loads would want him but now his goals have dried up a bit perhaps other clubs would consider even £7m (plus circa £50k a week?) as a bit too big of a risk?

It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out.