Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I f***ing knew as soon as I read that post that this was going to happen. You lot really love your s**** puns, don't you?

These ones are slightly better than the usuaul fare which can go on for five pages and get progressively worse. The Curtis Good thread caused me considerable pain

That goal is ridiculous.. even if the keeper had stayed on his line he would've struggled to save it.

:thup:

Can't remember many quite like it. A perfectly judged yet powerful lob from outside the penalty area... with a header. :lol:

It was like something from slime volleyball

how nobody has mentioned this comment...amazing stuff! I am someone who has wasted invested alot of time at school on this game!

fyp

What's the personal circs of Cisse anyway. Is he single or married with children?

nee kids but he's seeing some bird apparently.  Having some her over his for tea.  Picking her up at half past 3.  They're having lasagne.

I believe he's f***ing in Debuchy's

:lol: :lol:

I have a feeling Cisse is going to do something special tonight.

Care to put £100 on that feeling? :razz:

Do you better odds for something special ;) ?

Put £20 on 9 playing roulette the other night. Came in. Then 40 on 11. Came in. They spun 11 again - walked with over 3k.

Needs one to go in off his arse. He had two moments last night where your would have put you house on him scoring last season (the volley in the first half and the spin half volley in the 2nd after the perch through ball)

Still his all round game is lacking at the moment. Mis-controls, bad overhit passes etc. I don't know if he was still doing that last year and we just didnt notice it as much due to the goals?