Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

He has the right work ethic and skill, what bothers me is that he seems to think that if i make the right movement and the ball reaches me all i have to do is kick it anywhere and it will go in, he really needs to compose himself with chances like the one he had today.

Rarely makes sure, always tries to do something fancy/first time. Irritates me no end he had all the time in the world there to knock it either side of an advancing keeper or just go round him. Does his silly ballet flick.

Cost us 2 points today,  at this level you can't afford to miss chances given to you on a plate by the opposition. 

I calculate he's scored 2 from a possible 10 the last few weeks.

Cost us 2 points today,  at this level you can't afford to miss chances given to you on a plate by the opposition. 

It's probably true in theory but it's still harsh. We should be creating more chances, not missing the couple we do create and then looking back and saying "what if"?

He also assisted our first goal, so perhaps he gained us a point?

It's probably true in theory but it's still harsh. We should be creating more chances, not missing the couple we do create and then looking back and saying "what if"?

:thup:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Doesn't like scoring tap ins , does he?  :lol: . 2-0 up and it was always going to be another match, with less pressure off each player.

Had he taken his chances would have been a comfortable win

Chances? what game was you watching? i only saw one chance and granted he should have scored it blindfolded but none the less i'm more concerned about the aforementioned lack of creation and sitting back as soon as we get a lead looking to do nothing but hold a lead.

Needs to be shown a video of his miss today tbh. Needs to really learn that sometimes keeping it simple is the key. Like someone at work advised me the other day, KISS (Keep it simple stupid - I do realise this is a bit harsh...).

Would definitely still have him as our main striker for the forseeable future mind.

yes he set up the first goal but games are always broke down to big moments and that miss was absolutely massive in the context of the game, we were bossing it and the 2nd goal could have virtually wrapped up the match by half time.

In the end we go in 1 up at HT, they regroup make a tactical change and come out a different side and put us on the back foot and we struggled to get back into the game.

Had he taken his chances would have been a comfortable win

Chances? what game was you watching? i only saw one chance and granted he should have scored it blindfolded but none the less i'm more concerned about the aforementioned lack of creation and sitting back as soon as we get a lead looking to do nothing but hold a lead.

Shots at goal = clear cut chances to some people, man.

Anyway he was pretty poor second half and he missed an absolute sitter. It's just a massive shame that neither him nor anyone else were given the chance to rectify it. Hence he's shit and is no longer good enough for us until he bundles home an injury time winner next week with his inly shot on goal.