Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Cisse will be flogged because of what went on in the summer. You don't question the regime and stay at NUFC, that much has been apparent throughout these recent times.

If he'd been playing well I doubt that would have even come into the equation. Other than if someone had been daft enough to be £15m or whatever due to his performances, of course.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2550591/Fenerbahce-make-late-6m-offer-Newcastle-striker-Papiss-Cisse.html

Fenerbahce are putting together a last-minute package to sign Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse.

The Turkish club are seven points clear at the top of the Super Lig and want to reinforce their title chances with the capture of a new striker.

Fenerbahce have identified the Senegal international as a potential signing ahead of the Turkish transfer deadline on Monday afternoon.

It is understood the club will make a starting offer of £6million, while his £40,000-per-week wages will not be an issue for the Turkish club.

Deal-fixer Muzzi Ozcan, who was at the forefront of Roberto Mancini's move to Galatasary, is brokering the potential switch.

Whether a £6million offer is enough for Newcastle, who want closer to £10million, to part with Cisse remains to be seen.

The Magpies rejected two £8million offers for Cisse on transfer deadline day, one from Trazbonspor and another from a mystery Middle East club.

Not that I know any of their players and I know they don't happen often but just out of interest could a side whose window is still open include a player in their deal?

Presumably we're no longer allowed to register new players.

Not that I know any of their players and I know they don't happen often but just out of interest could a side whose window is still open include a player in their deal?

Presumably we're no longer allowed to register new players.

This. You can get one of their players on a trade / swap but you can't register them until the window re-opens.

Guest Roger Kint

What odds on selling Cisse to Rubin for £10m and the sudden confirmation of Gomis signing a pre contract deal the following day? On the face of it its not a bad deal(if it was fucking made two weeks ago that is) however the idea of us reducing the squad further for this season just further outlines what we already know, that this season has been written off.